PDA

View Full Version : TRU my imput

Icetea555
3rd Feb 2008, 04:57
Hi Icetea here new to this side. Played all the Tomb Raider games. I would like to use my guns like TR Anniversary guns are use. you now the gun invetory how you had to go in the invetory and chose the gun you wont to use. Not like Legend when Lara Croft only drop and pick up her guns throught the whole game. I will always like to seclet my guns form the invitory and it not to go away when I find them. If you can understand what I am trying to tell you I like the way it all ways been for geeting your guns. When you find your gun it is yours allways and it goes and to the invetory like TRA and all of the other lower game. How do you guyes like it. Give feedback. I would also like to see more levels in this TRU game at list for me 20 levels or more would be fun and a longer game.:p

RUGRLN
3rd Feb 2008, 08:01
I ahve feeling the opposite will happn because:

They're trna give realism...And it ain't very realistic to have her guns suddenly change in her pocket/hoister/holder by the press of + or -, but hey you never know.

William Croft
3rd Feb 2008, 10:26
I ahve feeling the opposite will happn because:

They're trna give realism...And it ain't very realistic to have her guns suddenly change in her pocket/hoister/holder by the press of + or -, but hey you never know.

I think she's going to have to rumble in her bag to find it while getting jumped on from animals and shot by pouchers :p But then again they made TR they'll think of a good way.

Tomb-Dude
3rd Feb 2008, 11:26
I think she's going to have to rumble in her bag to find it while getting jumped on from animals and shot by pouchers :p But then again they made TR they'll think of a good way.

Like a jaguar is about to leap at her! "Stop!"........... "I need to find my uzi's to kill you just ran out of ammo!' :lol:

But yeah i did like the idea of having a few guns but i liked it in Anniversary?TR1 becuase in all the others she had a unrelistic ammount of guns, ie grandade launchers, uzi's pistols, rocket launchers, harpoons you get the idea. I think that was a bit OTT but If they had like four gun in her back pack, like Anniversary and TR1 i would be happy.

Atheist
3rd Feb 2008, 11:55
I don't want the Legend style of collecting guns either. I want an endless inventory that can hold every gun and unlimited ammo. Yes it may not be realistic, but it's Tomb Raider. Why sacrifice a classic aspect of the game for a bit of realism?