PDA

View Full Version : *breaking Tr Underworld News*

lokness
3rd Feb 2008, 02:43
Nathan Drake hooks up with Lara. You heard it here first folks.

Treeble
3rd Feb 2008, 03:06
And Mario is the fruit of their never ending love.

rabid metro
3rd Feb 2008, 06:18
Kratos ain't gonna like dat ...
(not to mention the Prince, et al.)
:cool:

William Croft
3rd Feb 2008, 10:24
You got it all wrong! Kurtis hooks up with Lara and then Prince of Persia is angry then slaugthers Kurtis then they hook up! You heard it HERE first :p

Space_Monkey
4th Feb 2008, 10:26
No,you all have it wrong, grandma forgets to take her dentures out so then lara goes to check on granny as shes getting ready for bed,and as lara notices granny didn't put her dentures up,lara shoots granny...which means,granny is no more.:D

LisaB1962
4th Feb 2008, 14:10
Guys,

Lara loves guys with guns--two of 'em.

Dante is the only guy for Lara. :D (And I wouldn't let just anyone have Dante. Only Lara is worthy.)

Studded*Belt
23rd Nov 2008, 21:30
what about Hayden Tenno??? Your know...that hot guy from Dark Sector....:lol: http://media.gwn.com/reviews_mp/6121820547fbd39c10d53.png

Bampire
23rd Nov 2008, 21:31
Nathan is Lara with a sex change. :D

_Love2Raid_
23rd Nov 2008, 21:32
WOW, that's amazing news! I knew it all along! Hehe, great. :thumbsup:

sarcasm

lilhanhan
23rd Nov 2008, 21:48
This thread is starting to sound like a episode of EastEnders! O.O

LC is Me
23rd Nov 2008, 21:55
It's the Apocalypse!
The Seventh Age is Upon Us!

-screams in hysterics, foams at mouth, runs mad-

Nathan Drake Must Die!
TO THE GUILLOTINE!

kekeke...

Jurre
23rd Nov 2008, 22:03
Guillotined? Thats one of the most painless deaths possible, have you gone nuts?

Load
23rd Nov 2008, 22:06
Guillotined? Thats one of the most painless deaths possible, have you gone nuts?

I agree, I think it should be something far worse.
Tomb Raider is based on ancient mythology, and people back then had some pretty awesome ways of murder.

We could find something :rasp:

_Love2Raid_
23rd Nov 2008, 22:21
How about this:

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp127/love2raid/vierendelen.jpg

Looks damn painfull, hehehe......:D

LC is Me
23rd Nov 2008, 22:33

How about tarred and feathered, disemboweled, and burned at the stake...then guillotine?
:scratch: :D

Or we could do what they did in that movie Apocalypto: remove the hurt, sacrifice it to the "gods" (hungry wolves are better though), and throw his body on a hill.

Jurre
23rd Nov 2008, 22:38
Lets say dismember the bastard first like Love2Raid suggested and then guillotine him, that would teach him a lesson....:mad:

LC is Me
23rd Nov 2008, 22:58
Lets say dismember the bastard first like Love2Raid suggested and then guillotine him, that would teach him a lesson....:mad:
:lol:
Sounds like a plan.

Jurre
23rd Nov 2008, 22:59
Oh, and don't forget to crucify the remains:lmao:

LC is Me
23rd Nov 2008, 23:12
Oh, and don't forget to crucify the remains:lmao:

XD

I lol'd.

trlestew
24th Nov 2008, 00:14
When i read this thread, this wierd error came up.
Freaky.....

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/blegah/Error_Message15.png

edit: ...then i clicked yes and this happended
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/blegah/liek001.jpg

_Love2Raid_
24th Nov 2008, 00:19
:lol: :lol:

I tried to click YES, but it didn't work! :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

(Not that I have got anything against that game, I really liked it actually.........)

Jurre
24th Nov 2008, 00:20
When i read this thread, this wierd error came up.
Freaky.....

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/blegah/Error_Message15.png
Hahahaha!

I love how the 'No' and 'close' are disabled!:D :D

HeavenlyRaider.
24th Nov 2008, 06:52
Ok ok, i will tell you the true story.

Lara is having a party with her sister, Barry when suddenly!

A NINJA FLIES THROUGH THE WINDOW WITH A SWORD, HE PULLS OUT THE SWORD.... THEN HE EATS IT OMG.

Lara has a seizure and starts to fly to the kitchen when suddenly Nathan drake jumps out from the fridge and eats lara's fresh home made cupcakes!
Lara doesnt like this so she shoots him through the head and mario, lara, prince of persia and a miscellaneous penguin with an afro party till the morning.

HeavenlyRaider.
24th Nov 2008, 06:54
:lol: :lol:

I tried to click YES, but it didn't work! :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

(Not that I have got anything against that game, I really liked it actually.........)

Yeah i absolutely love that game but you gotta have a laugh some times.:lol:

Some people would be all; Ehh, nathan could snap laras ass anytime uh, *eats posh sandwich with caviar*
*i quickly put rat poison in rapped in battery acid*
Enjoy ur sandwich, preppy *****.

superstar
24th Nov 2008, 15:40

:lol: :lol: :lol:

josh1122
24th Nov 2008, 15:46

lol two adventure goers had an italian plumber baby :lol:

wonder why he never lived in Britain in the manor,since he'd be entitled to over the years. He chose to live in the bronx instead :lol:

JRod108
24th Nov 2008, 22:28

Umm... Actually in the days of the guillotine, the executioners never sharpened the blade during the course of the execution day. So as the day wore on, the blade would get duller and duller until they would have to pull it back up and bring it down upon the victim's neck over and over again until it chopped off. So... it is quite painful actually. :rasp: :D

Jurre
24th Nov 2008, 22:34
The guillotine was designed to execute people as painless as possible. Had they not cared about it they could have done it with a sword or an axe like they did before the invention of that thing. Then they didn't have to buy and construct that complicated machine either, so it saves a lot of money and time...

kid raider
24th Nov 2008, 22:44
You heard it here folks Lara is dead
that right you heard it here on KRN (kid raider news)

and i have the evidence..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHgKxD2xl8E&feature=related

you have to watch to end folks

OMG! i think i am going to cry:(

Tune in next time on KRN for new about where to find Amanda's make up

:lmao:

JRod108
24th Nov 2008, 22:50
I wasn't saying that they never took care of it. They did sharpen the blade at the end of the day. What I am referring to is the French Revolution. When citizens came out in mobs to watch the executions because they found it entertaining in some sick, sadistic way. Yes, it was originally designed to be as painless as possible but particularly during the French Revolution, executions served to mainly entertain and as a lesson to not resist the revolution. So as they wouldn't sharpen the blade during the course of the day, the first victims certainly would die in a quick and timely manner but as for the last ones...

Jurre
24th Nov 2008, 22:59
Yes, well, we can debate endlessly over the French revolution but I think we stray away from the point: I said guillotining is one of the most painless deaths possible. And it even with a blunt blade it still is comparing with burning people alive or nailing their guts to a tree and then force then to walk around it or stick a torch in their behind.... or, whatever...

(also: LC is Me was talking about guillotining Nathan Drake alone, not guillotining the entire Parisian nobility first and then Nathan Drake.)

LadyLaraCroft12
24th Nov 2008, 23:21
ok, WHO IS NATHAN DRAKE????????????? I have never heard of him ever before, and I'm completely clueless right now.

josh1122
24th Nov 2008, 23:25
ok, WHO IS NATHAN DRAKE????????????? I have never heard of him ever before, and I'm completely clueless right now.

hes the main character from Uncharted: Drakes Fortune for PS3

Golden Laurel
24th Nov 2008, 23:32
wouldn't this thread be considerd spam :scratch:

Either way, i can see we have alot of Sarcasm on this forum... its quite amusing..:p :lmao:

kid raider
24th Nov 2008, 23:58
wouldn't this thread be considerd spam :scratch:

Either way, i can see we have alot of Sarcasm on this forum... its quite amusing..:p :lmao:

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is so funny:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :whistle: