PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Underworld

Cherry Hardy
2nd Feb 2008, 04:32
In TRU I would at lest like to see her hair at list half way down her back. Since it was always so long, to begin with I would like it to kind of say that way. I say the shortest length in Lara Croft Hair should be half way down her back no shorter. That will make me happy. I fell like everything else is good as of right now. :thumbsup:

I wonder how other people fell about it or am I the only one who feels this way.:scratch:

Icetea555
3rd Feb 2008, 04:46
I say if they do keep her pony tail hair stlye I would like it to be a little longer.

William Croft
3rd Feb 2008, 10:28
I don't mind about the hair just aslong as the game comes out and is fine :D

humbug
3rd Feb 2008, 10:52
I don't mind about the hair just aslong as the game comes out and is fine :D

I agree, hair is at the bottom of the list for me!

Tomb-Dude
3rd Feb 2008, 11:20
gameplay over hair ;)

humbug
3rd Feb 2008, 11:44
gameplay over hair ;)

:lol: Your comment made me laugh. Imagine a TR with pefect hair but crap gameplay. :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lmao:

Tomb-Dude
3rd Feb 2008, 11:47
:lol: Your comment made me laugh. Imagine a TR with pefect hair but crap gameplay. :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lmao:

Glad to see it made you laugh :p

But its true hair isn't really that important, they always make the hair perfect for the game, except TR4 hair was a bit 2 long? Down to her ass aint really atractive to be honest...

But we have seen pictures of the hair for this game and it looks fine, but it's only the pre alpha version so there are going to be bugs. at the moment, kinda obvious if you think about it.

But yer gameplay is a lot more important, as long as we have our beatuiful Lara i don't really mind. But i want EXCELLENT gameplay...
So once again Gameplay all the way over hair. :thumbsup:

Atheist
3rd Feb 2008, 11:53
I don't mind what lenth it is, but I want to see it in a plait and with some hanging about her face.

Also, fix that bug where it goes through her neck when she swims up.

humbug
3rd Feb 2008, 12:00
I couldn't agree more Tomb-Dude. I would pick gameplay any day of the week. ;)

Tomb-Dude
3rd Feb 2008, 12:03
Glad to see people agree with me :D
But it is true though, yer hair might be important to make lara look nice, make her "perfect2 as people would like to say, but is that all they think about, Lara? Not worry about the gameplay. I bet you any money if they all got the Lara they wanted they would still moan about it ;)

Werner Von Croy
3rd Feb 2008, 14:09
Lara swims in water goes into dusty old tombs get's covered in allsorts, I think the last thing Lara would be thinking about is bringing out her hairspray and GHD :scratch:

Werner Von Croy
3rd Feb 2008, 14:11
Glad to see people agree with me :D
But it is true though, yer hair might be important to make lara look nice, make her "perfect2 as people would like to say, but is that all they think about, Lara? Not worry about the gameplay. I bet you any money if they all got the Lara they wanted they would still moan about it ;)

Oh the fans always have at least one thing to nick pick about:lol:

Tomb-Dude
3rd Feb 2008, 14:59
Oh the fans always have at least one thing to nick pick about:lol:

So, so very true! :lol: