PDA

View Full Version : VideoGamer.com Video Interview with MUSIC!

LegendLost
1st Feb 2008, 17:33
http://www.videogamer.com/videos/player.html?vid=1517

Phlip
1st Feb 2008, 18:44
Haven't seen this, thanks.

William Croft
1st Feb 2008, 19:41
Sooo much information

Keep It Coming!!! :D

rabid metro
2nd Feb 2008, 02:47
cha-ching!
:cool:

Joshorty
2nd Feb 2008, 09:42
THANKS FOR THAT:D! That was awesome music there and this game sounds promising..but gahh its so hard for myself to pull away from the preview madness and it's ONLY JANUARY!

rabid metro
3rd Feb 2008, 03:27
okay ... january-ish ...
:cool:

Joshorty
3rd Feb 2008, 05:20
WHATEVER!! XD you know what I mean:D Well about 11 more months to go...

NightRain'06
6th Feb 2008, 07:25
Thanks for posting !! I'm so hyped ! I know I'll keep the hype until the game is in my console.

Remember people, the full game is 10 months away because now we're officially into February. But the PC demo is possibly only 9.5 months away. Or maybe 9 months away. Hmmm.. Interesting... So my point is, don't worry. The months will blow by quickly.

For Anniversary, when was its demo released prior to the full game ?? Anyone recall ?? :scratch: I'd probably guess the PC demo was available for download about one month before full versions were released.

William Croft
6th Feb 2008, 16:07
Thanks for posting !! I'm so hyped ! I know I'll keep the hype until the game is in my console.

Remember people, the full game is 10 months away because now we're officially into February. But the PC demo is possibly only 9.5 months away. Or maybe 9 months away. Hmmm.. Interesting... So my point is, don't worry. The months will blow by quickly.

For Anniversary, when was its demo released prior to the full game ?? Anyone recall ?? :scratch: I'd probably guess the PC demo was available for download about one month before full versions were released.

Im not sure when the demo was realeased but it was earlier. And they might allow PS3 users to download it even earlier. I'm so excited woot woot :D