PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait!

GamingThief
1st Feb 2008, 12:27
For Dues Ex 3 i though duex iw was so good. Many people might hate but oh well. Dues ex 3 will be a top game for sure.I cant wait is it gonna be in my top 10 if they make it good enough. Cant wait!

minus0ne
1st Feb 2008, 16:50
To everyone here who has NOT played Deus Ex; What the HELL are you waiting for? IW was a crappy sequel and a crappy game (I had to actually force myself to enjoy it once its flaws started revealing itself). I find I still can't enjoy it "as is", as many have suggested it's a decent game once you try to find the better sides of it.

Still, I guess the same holds true for the opposite: any true Deus Ex fan should play IW, even though it'll crush your soul and in all probability lower your intelligence.

And anyone who says "I can't play it because I know the outcome, having played IW" - No you don't! You're seriously mentally impaired if you believe that.

AaronJ
1st Feb 2008, 17:10
IW's storyline was good. I liked it as much as the first, and I'm not alone.

gamer0004
1st Feb 2008, 18:37
To everyone here who has NOT played Deus Ex; What the HELL are you waiting for? IW was a crappy sequel and a crappy game (I had to actually force myself to enjoy it once its flaws started revealing itself). I find I still can't enjoy it "as is", as many have suggested it's a decent game once you try to find the better sides of it.

Still, I guess the same holds true for the opposite: any true Deus Ex fan should play IW, even though it'll crush your soul and in all probability lower your intelligence.

And anyone who says "I can't play it because I know the outcome, having played IW" - No you don't! You're seriously mentally impaired if you believe that.

Yes, it's like thinking that a prequel wouldn't work because you know the outcome (DX1) :scratch:

minus0ne
1st Feb 2008, 19:59
Yes, it's like thinking that a prequel wouldn't work because you know the outcome (DX1) :scratch:
It was directed at the members here who only played IW. While I congratulate them on liking it, I seriously urge them to try out Deus Ex.

gamer0004
1st Feb 2008, 21:34
I know. But I'm using your comment in my "Don't-say-a-prequel-would-suck-because-that-isn't-based-on-any-fact"-talk ;)

Tracer Tong
1st Feb 2008, 21:44
I'm not sure how this poor guy's (even though I WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend playing DX1) anxiousness is related to the IW players and prequel haters...Meh.

I seriously don't understand people who liked DX:IW, AFTER playing DX1. This is madness! :D I also like the prequel idea.

jd10013
2nd Feb 2008, 00:29
IW's storyline was good. I liked it as much as the first, and I'm not alone.

not alone, but in a very, very, very small group. IW wasn't bad game per se. It just failed at living up to the first, or living up to the expectations created by the developers. Taken on its own, its not a bad game. but compared to the first, well, its just a consolized kiddie version of DX.

gamer0004
2nd Feb 2008, 09:50
I'm not sure how this poor guy's (even though I WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend playing DX1) anxiousness is related to the IW players and prequel haters...Meh.

I seriously don't understand people who liked DX:IW, AFTER playing DX1. This is madness! :D I also like the prequel idea.

IW wasn't that bad... But it was an offence to DX1 :P