PDA

View Full Version : Underworld On TombRaider.com

LegendLost
31st Jan 2008, 23:39
Finally, news on the official site! Very good sign!
http://www.tombraider.com/

Bampire
1st Feb 2008, 00:34
It's only the layout, so far. Soon there will be the concept art, screenshots, and news of what's going on! I can't wait to see those added in, like they did with the Anniversary layout!

TDK
1st Feb 2008, 09:38
Wow that was good thank god they put somthing new and changed it :D

Rai
1st Feb 2008, 14:22
It is great that there is news on this site about Underworld. I wonder why the don't feature the Underworld Logo? Are they not using that now?

William Croft
1st Feb 2008, 16:44
Soo its comfirmed:rolleyes:

Diva
1st Feb 2008, 19:06
It is great that there is news on this site about Underworld. I wonder why the don't feature the Underworld Logo? Are they not using that now?

The logo which was leaked over Christmas was never going to be the final one. Whilst visiting Eidos/London last week we walked into an office and a very pretty girl was sitting at her desk working on the new logo. All I can say is it was beautiful and I hope they decide to go with that version.

Unfortunatly I can't say at this time what it looks like, time will tell if thats the one they decide upon :D

LegendLost
2nd Feb 2008, 00:56
The logo which was leaked over Christmas was never going to be the final one.....
Unfortunatly I can't say at this time what it looks like, time will tell if thats the one they decide upon :D

Unfortunately you can't say........ I was so into that new logo too. Darn. I just hope it's not back to the Movie Style one. Plus the lack of "Lara Croft" in the title indeed made me feel like this new game might go back to the original style and was definitely gonna be a new Tomb Raider!