PDA

View Full Version : Little Bug in Lara's Hair

tombfan
31st Jan 2008, 22:32
Hey, Eidos =) I hope u'r reading this, I'm just writing for a little problem that can make some fans to boil.

I saw in almost all the new Pics of Lara (TRU) a bug on her hair it looks kinda broke... or it need more hair... hoping you'r allready working on this n.n I dont want to see always a bad hair (when the players spent a lot of time seeing the back of Lara)

Thx anyway =D

Love. Tombfan.

Here's a pic. (edit)

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1922/bugvj8.th.jpg (http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bugvj8.jpg)

Rai
31st Jan 2008, 22:45
OMG! NOOOOOO, Lara's hair looks a bit weird!!!! Let's call the polygon police!!!!!:rolleyes:

Geez! Is this what you're worried about? This early in the production of the game? Really? These are the first pictures of a game that isn't finished yet.

Seriously, dude, if you're worried about her hair before you've even seen the finished product in all its glory from pics when the game is complete...you really need to get your priorities sorted. There could be up to 11 months to go before the game is released. I'm sure some hair concerned programmer will tidy it up for you...or Lara will take a comb with her to the next location.

Actually, yeah, I think I saw a ickle beetle in her hair! :lmao:

Bampire
31st Jan 2008, 23:01
OMG! NOOOOOO, Lara's hair looks a bit weird!!!! Let's call the polygon police!!!!!:rolleyes:

Geez! Is this what you're worried about? This early in the production of the game? Really? These are the first pictures of a game that isn't finished yet.

:thumbsup:

Treeble
31st Jan 2008, 23:08

It's not even funny these days. It was sorta ok with Legend, unbearable in Anniversary and god knows how it'll be for Underworld... :rolleyes:

EDIT/It = this "tradition" as someone else put once.

RUGRLN
1st Feb 2008, 05:19
Oh C'mon, it's ahrdly noticeable.

I mean the picture is also bad quality and it's like 11 months in advance from release!!!!!!!!

There's a reason why it's called pre-release, Beta, Alpha, not ready for commmercial release....

rabid metro
1st Feb 2008, 06:50
... how does anybody notice her hair??? ...

BTW, ummm ... tombfan, nice try ...
:cool:

TDK
1st Feb 2008, 09:23
Wut Bug ? :scratch:

Rai
1st Feb 2008, 13:17
To be fair, there is a close up shot of Lara in the write up by IGN.com and this bug in her hair is very noticeable. It looks like the programmers tried to give her a plait but gave up, there's a sort of zig-zag effect at the top of her ponytail. If this was the finished product and it was still like this, then there would be complaints - naturally so. She looks pretty damn amazing from the front though. And it is just hair.

But as I and also Rugrln says, this is a pre-release shot, there could be 11 months before we see the finished game's screen shots.

It is too darn soon to be complaining.

Tomb-Dude
1st Feb 2008, 16:54
Its only in Pre-Alpha last thing i heard so its go along way to go, im sure by x-mas it will be all fine for you lot...:thumbsup:

William Croft
1st Feb 2008, 20:47
I noticed it too but then i don't mind when im swan diving and shooting and jumping and sprinting i won't have time to look at her hair. Although it is probally gonna get fix, I was about to bring this up (Hair bug thing)lol :thumbsup:

Diva
1st Feb 2008, 20:59
I wouldn't worry too much about this atm guys, Lara has to undergo more tweeking yet. I attended two different demo sessions and in the second one we saw Lara free climbing, holding guns in both hands!!! ... Loads of time to call in the fumigators ... but I'm sure the powers that be are keeping a close eye on all your comments and taking it all on board :D