PDA

View Full Version : The Tr:u Cd Cover

TDK
31st Jan 2008, 20:47
HI ALL :rolleyes:
Wuts up every one well i was making a cd cover for TR:U its not that cool but i'm new to this (using PhotoShope) any way you dont want to hear my story life here is the cover :D :

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8900/trunderworldrd6.jpg

Tomb-Dude
31st Jan 2008, 20:53
Nice, like it but... not a bad thing but shouldfo use the new TR:U logo... :p

And that might get whipped my mods, not sure yet because mine did... :whistle:

TDK
31st Jan 2008, 20:59
LOL :lol:
i wanted to use it at first but then i dont know i didnt liked it so i used the TR:A logo to do it :D

Nice, like it but... not a bad thing but shouldfo use the new TR:U logo... :p

And that might get whipped my mods, not sure yet because mine did... :whistle:

Tomb-Dude
31st Jan 2008, 21:07
lol...

That is one thing i acaully cant wait to see... the box art, what will it look like :scratch: ... Just have to wait and see i guess...

I'm begining to like the new logo slowly at first i was like "thats not good" But i think that was change more then anything becuase i REALLY! liked the TR movie and AOD, Legend and Anniversary logo... :p

TDK
31st Jan 2008, 21:11
Yep have to wait
the new logo seems more like the old logo right ?
i loved the new logos too

lol...

That is one thing i acaully cant wait to see... the box art, what will it look like :scratch: ... Just have to wait and see i guess...

I'm begining to like the new logo slowly at first i was like "thats not good" But i think that was change more then anything becuase i REALLY! liked the TR movie and AOD, Legend and Anniversary logo... :p

Tomb-Dude
31st Jan 2008, 21:15
Yep have to wait
the new logo seems more like the old logo right ?
i loved the new logos too

That's what i thought at first but if you look at it and then look at the other logos which we both liked then they do look quite simualr to a extent... Just tilt it up straight and make it gold and swerves... I think they look quite the same or around the same but the new one looks misterious... Kinda like they are keeping this game :p <<< Why do i keep putting that? Please ignore me...

TDK
31st Jan 2008, 21:24
hahahaha :D
LOL mybe i have to do another one for the new logo its going to be better than this one :o but i still love to see the TRU logo just like the new ( you know for TRA And TRL )

That's what i thought at first but if you look at it and then look at the other logos which we both liked then they do look quite simualr to a extent... Just tilt it up straight and make it gold and swerves... I think they look quite the same or around the same but the new one looks misterious... Kinda like they are keeping this game :p <<< Why do i keep putting that? Please ignore me...

Tomb-Dude
31st Jan 2008, 21:28
hahahaha :D
LOL mybe i have to do another one for the new logo its going to be better than this one :o but i still love to see the TRU logo just like the new ( you know for TRA And TRL )

Yer, I don't have photoshop i did have the 30 day trail thing but i aint willing to pay for something i wont really use that much lol...
Maybe you should use the new logo... Maybe find like a PS3 box or Xbox 360 box and have all of the like signs around the box on the box you make thats what i did on paint, makes it looks more professionsal then ;)

TDK
31st Jan 2008, 21:35
photoshop is really cool you just have to learn how to use it i'm a little bit of new on it but i loved it
i always thought that there was somthing missing the BOX i'll have to scan mine

Yer, I don't have photoshop i did have the 30 day trail thing but i aint willing to pay for something i wont really use that much lol...
Maybe you should use the new logo... Maybe find like a PS3 box or Xbox 360 box and have all of the like signs around the box on the box you make thats what i did on paint, makes it looks more professionsal then ;)

Tomb-Dude
31st Jan 2008, 21:40
I found the box on the net... went on to Tombnews.com and went on to box art saved hte picture went on to paint edited it a bit.. and tada cover all done...

I know how to use Photoshop i use it at school for Photography used it for 2 projects now but i'm still only using the basicl tools, lets just say digital photography isn't my strong point ;)

TDK
31st Jan 2008, 21:49
im not saying that (IM PROFFICINAL) :D i dont want any one to get me wrong its just nice thing to learn how to use it plus there is some web sites that will make you very good ;)

I found the box on the net... went on to Tombnews.com and went on to box art saved hte picture went on to paint edited it a bit.. and tada cover all done...

I know how to use Photoshop i use it at school for Photography used it for 2 projects now but i'm still only using the basicl tools, lets just say digital photography isn't my strong point ;)

Tomb-Dude
31st Jan 2008, 21:54
Ha i just read what i wrote think it came out wrong lol...

I meant I do know how to use photoshop but im also semi new to it, I'm going to collage next year *fingers crossed if they accept me after i have my interview* to do BTEC course in Photography. And my skills in Photoshop arn't that great, i'm still learning, its a hard thing to get use to. But it's also a very good thing to know how to use if you like doing thing arty farty lol... But back to the cover art... I think with the box art, new logo... Maybe a design in the back ground you know like what legends and anniversary had (is quite hard at this stage to find something) It would be pretty good.

Oh by the way is that picture one of Karima but just with lines?

TDK
1st Feb 2008, 09:19
Hope that yoy will go to collage :D
umm yes how did you know LOL its Karima photo :p

Ha i just read what i wrote think it came out wrong lol...

I meant I do know how to use photoshop but im also semi new to it, I'm going to collage next year *fingers crossed if they accept me after i have my interview* to do BTEC course in Photography. And my skills in Photoshop arn't that great, i'm still learning, its a hard thing to get use to. But it's also a very good thing to know how to use if you like doing thing arty farty lol... But back to the cover art... I think with the box art, new logo... Maybe a design in the back ground you know like what legends and anniversary had (is quite hard at this stage to find something) It would be pretty good.

Oh by the way is that picture one of Karima but just with lines?

Rai
1st Feb 2008, 14:19
Um, I'm sorry to be so picky, as you obviously put a lot of time and effort into this, and I really do think you did an overall good job. But (sorry) There are two things wrong:
1, The Logo. You really should use the Underworld Logo. There is one.
2, Underworld is one word, not two.

But otherwise great effort. I like seeing Lara in silhouette like that. It's classy. :)

TDK
2nd Feb 2008, 13:53
hey welcom no its ok to say that i dont have problamo :D
yr right i should use the TR:U logo but i still think its not offical yet any way
Underworld is one world get it no more mistakes in the new CD cover :D

Um, I'm sorry to be so picky, as you obviously put a lot of time and effort into this, and I really do think you did an overall good job. But (sorry) There are two things wrong:
1, The Logo. You really should use the Underworld Logo. There is one.
2, Underworld is one word, not two.

But otherwise great effort. I like seeing Lara in silhouette like that. It's classy. :)

William Croft
2nd Feb 2008, 14:03
I love the idea of Lara in a silhouette makes a really moody impression of lara :D its a very good cover just you need something other than black in the back ground then it'll be Perfecttt!

TDK
2nd Feb 2008, 14:12
Thank you ya silhouette is really cool and as Rai004 said it makes it classy :)

I love the idea of Lara in a silhouette makes a really moody impression of lara :D its a very good cover just you need something other than black in the back ground then it'll be Perfecttt!

Polecat
3rd Feb 2008, 15:31
i like the black bg actually - think it looks great :D

i'm always one for a minimalist approach

and it is called "underworld" so doesnt that world "underworld" just scream blackness! lol :cool:

nice job man :thumbsup:

TDK
3rd Feb 2008, 15:38
thanks alot man :)

i like the black bg actually - think it looks great :D

i'm always one for a minimalist approach

and it is called "underworld" so doesnt that world "underworld" just scream blackness! lol :cool:

nice job man :thumbsup: