PDA

View Full Version : Croft Manor and obstacle courses

naraku
30th Jan 2008, 01:24
Ah Croft Manor, Ms. Croft's abode. Her place to relax and take a breather, or not! Nothing relaxes Lara Croft like taking one lap around her own obstacle course. Wheres Winston with that water? I was watching Ninja Warrior last night on G4TV and said, "Wow, that would look nice in Croft Manor!" She's had an indoor course and outdoor one as well. I would like to see an outdoor one in TRU.

Icetea555
6th Feb 2008, 00:03
That for sure

RUGRLN
6th Feb 2008, 04:55
Yeah, there wasn't much of one in TR:A!

William Croft
6th Feb 2008, 16:05
Obstical course yes :D Wiston maybe just let there be a place where we can lock him in :lmao:

LisaB1962
6th Feb 2008, 19:58
I love Ninja Warrior. :D

I like the obstacle courses too. With online play, it could be fun to race head to head in something like that. It's more of an optional minigame than a forced one (like the bike in Legend.)

darklightdan
6th Feb 2008, 20:41
1 Room Ive Never Seen Is A Control Room, With Monitors For The Cameras Around The Building.

naraku
8th Feb 2008, 01:55
1 Room Ive Never Seen Is A Control Room, With Monitors For The Cameras Around The Building.
I think its that area where Zip hangs out. Odd place to put it, in plain sight. :nut:

Bampire
8th Feb 2008, 09:21
Yeah, there wasn't much of one in TR:A!
I second that.

TDK
8th Feb 2008, 12:41
Soooooooo Agree :d

TwinPistols
9th Feb 2008, 10:08
I want a place to lock Winston: it's so fun!
And if winston could follow Lara, she could tak to him or give him orders to follow her, to stop, etc.

darklightdan
9th Feb 2008, 21:31
I think its that area where Zip hangs out. Odd place to put it, in plain sight. :nut:

yes but he only had 2 monitors didnt he? lol

naraku
11th Feb 2008, 08:04
I'm sure a whiz like Zip only needs one or two to keep an eye on things.

William Croft
11th Feb 2008, 21:59
I'm sure a whiz like Zip only needs one or two to keep an eye on things.

True True :D

angerzXraider
27th May 2008, 18:26
Obstacle courses around the Manor is a GREAT idea! Imagine our Lara changing into sweats and running a few laps around the outdoor garden, only these laps will have things to crouch and jump over, with practice traps that don't hurt her health, but just knock her down. These Obstacle courses can be timed in order to unlock extra goodies. They can also train her for the real adventure! There should be specific long pads around the gym that she can run and do flips on. And a diving board that's like hundreds and hundreds of feet in the air so Lara can swan dive for miles until she finally reaches the water. And maybe while she is in the air she can do flips and twists also. Okay, I'm getting carried away now! haha These types of threads get me so excited!

james987654321
28th May 2008, 07:29
It would be cool if, before lara went outside to the obstacle course, there was a laptop which allowed lara to select the difficulty settings of a robot outside (like the tr movie) and when she went out into the arena/obstacle coarse which is huge, with boulders and streams and trees and maybe an old castle ruin, her and the robot can fight and run around in or race to get to certain places or whatever lara wants.... and lara can select from a variety of weapons (like the staff in the 2nd movie). and defeating the robot on the different setings and winning the race unlocks gear n upgrades for lara.

Anarae
3rd Jun 2008, 22:07
The obstacle course from TR3 is heavily missed. There isn't much to do outside in TRA/Legend. They should revamp it and instead of adding the quad bike, add her motorbike. We have to use it in the game and it'd be lovely to try it out and get the controls down beforehand.

jayjay119
4th Jun 2008, 11:54
I don't care whats in the manor s long as it has everything from the TR3 one and a few advancements, i thought we would have seem that in Legend but it was basically the TR1 manor without the crates!

T-Rap
7th Jun 2008, 15:46
hell yeah!!!!! i miss the old good baggie!!!

james987654321
12th Jun 2008, 03:41
I cant wait to run around the new Croft Manor like a mad man
!! I hope that no doors are off limits this time and that I can roam everywhere even up to the roof, basement and the attic etc

biggylew01
12th Jun 2008, 22:00
Has anyone actually herd that there is going to be a Croft Manor:scratch:

OMG YOU DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW IM GOING MAD JUST LOOKING AT SCREENSHOTS AND READING ABOUT IT :lmao: :nut:

missimoan
13th Jun 2008, 03:06
ahh, i miss that old geezer in croft manor!
just the sound of him passing gas as i run into him just makes my heart melt.
HAHAHAHAH! :D