PDA

View Full Version : Underworld exclusive in Total PC Gaming magazine

daveaitch
29th Jan 2008, 14:05
Hi all

I just wanted to let you all know about the exclusive preview of Tomb Raider: Underworld that’s in the current issue of Total PC Gaming magazine (mostly because I’m Editor in Chief on it ;) )

Hope the forum moderators don’t view this as spamming but I figured as we got the world exclusive from Eidos they wouldn’t mind me telling you all about the preview here.

In addition to looking behind the scenes at the development of the game, the feature uncovers several new additions to gameplay. This includes Lara's ability to target separate enemies while dual-wielding and attacking enemies while climbing.

The mag's on sale in the shops now, alternatively you can buy it direct from here….

http://www.imagineshop.co.uk/products_show.php?typeID=184

http://www.totalpcgaming.com/issues/TPCG_003.jpg

TDK
29th Jan 2008, 14:57
thanks alot :) umm is that wut is she going to look ! wow i think shes more old and she is more angry too :scratch: im confused in every game she looks really different

http://www.totalpcgaming.com/issues/TPCG_003.jpg

GoranAgar
29th Jan 2008, 15:16
Hope the forum moderators don’t view this as spamming
Of course not. :)

Welcome to the forum. Nice deal you got there. ;)

humbug
29th Jan 2008, 15:31
I ordered mine on sunday, hopefully it will be here soon! :D

RUGRLN
29th Jan 2008, 16:31
Link's not working.........

Rai
29th Jan 2008, 17:03
Yes it is...

Mertz523
29th Jan 2008, 17:45
Is this magazine available in stores in the United States? Or am I only able to purchase it online?

humbug
29th Jan 2008, 18:02
I've seen it in my local store but they didn't have any of this issue so I ordered it online. I live in the UK, so I should imagine you can get it in US stores as well.

daveaitch
30th Jan 2008, 09:26
Is this magazine available in stores in the United States? Or am I only able to purchase it online?

Hello mate

Total PC Gaming is available in the states, in Barnes and Noble I think. Unfortunately we export it rather than print it over there so it doesn't go on the shelves til way after it's available here.

Best to order online.

Cheers

Dave

RUGRLN
30th Jan 2008, 11:20
I still don't get it to work....alternative link maybe?

daveaitch
30th Jan 2008, 17:39
Hi

Maybe try going to our eshop home page then navigating to the Total PC Gaming section from there

it's http://www.imagineshop.co.uk

Mertz523
31st Jan 2008, 00:42
Hello mate

Total PC Gaming is available in the states, in Barnes and Noble I think. Unfortunately we export it rather than print it over there so it doesn't go on the shelves til way after it's available here.

Best to order online.

Cheers

Dave

I'm a patient guy, so I'll see if I can get it through Barnes & Noble. If not, I will buy online.

Thanks, Dave!

BTW, I checked out the sample mag on the website. Looks snazzy. :cool:

RUGRLN
31st Jan 2008, 04:51
/Arrrrrgh! Why doesn't anything work with me!!!!:mad2:

Ah! working in different browser (#$%#%IE$^#^@#$)

Wow cool like to get my hands on it, only 4GBP.

EDIT: after it began working in another browsers, IE decides to work tooo..$#%#%IE

Mangar The Dark
31st Jan 2008, 13:36
I'm a patient guy, so I'll see if I can get it through Barnes & Noble. If not, I will buy online.

Thanks, Dave!

BTW, I checked out the sample mag on the website. Looks snazzy. :cool:

Be warned-- imported mags tend to be expensive. I've seen some British gamer magazines in the states selling for about $13, so you'd be better off just reading it in the store rather than actually buying it. Unless, of course, they shrinkwrap it....

uzigirl
31st Jan 2008, 16:21
I ordered my copy yesterday for a good price of £4. Looking forward to getting this very much! :)

Mertz523
31st Jan 2008, 20:32
Be warned-- imported mags tend to be expensive. I've seen some British gamer magazines in the states selling for about $13, so you'd be better off just reading it in the store rather than actually buying it. Unless, of course, they shrinkwrap it....

Good advice. :thumbsup:

And the shrink-wrap on a magazine never stops me from reading an article of interest in the store. ;)