PDA

View Full Version : Dead stays dead.

naraku
29th Jan 2008, 05:06
I read on game informer that dead animals and foes will stick around in TR U and not disappear like the last couple of TR's. Not only that but once you quit the game and restart the following day the dead will still be the (on PS3 at least).

RUGRLN
29th Jan 2008, 05:19
Yup it true which brigns me to mypoint:

Soemthing tells me that 14-16+ in PEGI ain't gna be around for long. I perosnally don't look to seeing dead body's lying around in TR games, nt used to it but I guess I can adjust!

But debris staying aorund, no problemo!

naraku
29th Jan 2008, 05:34
Ms. Croft will leave behind a path of destruction which means someone might be tracking her. A panther! He won't relent. I don't think I'll looking back to see if she leaves mud prints.

Bampire
29th Jan 2008, 06:29
From what I remember, from the older TR games; whenever you killed something the body stayed there. Like Tomb Raider1 for example. Even after killing off the Atlantean monster at the end of the game the corpse was left there.

It'd be much more realistic if the corpse stayed there.. I'd like it more.. I thought it was awkward for the body disappearing in the remake..

naraku
29th Jan 2008, 07:02
In TRA the T-Rex didn't disappear like in TR1. :scratch: When did the bodies start disappearing was it TR3 or AOD?:confused: It's been so long I'll have to replay them to find out. :D

RUGRLN
29th Jan 2008, 11:18
Well dunno but come to think of it I think even TR3 they never disappeared....I dunno:scratch: I just can't rememeber really got ocnfused!!

TDK
29th Jan 2008, 14:53
Thats really good i think that will make the game more real :lmao:

Atheist
29th Jan 2008, 16:12
I agree I remember talking about this here quite a while ago.

It helps you find your way around (the corpses can act as kind of landmarks) and you also know that you’ve killed the creature.

Also, I like to inspect my dead bodies…:D That sounds creepy, but you don’t get to see what you’re fighting in much detail if it’s jumping round clawing at your face. So what's the point of them BEING in detail, if they just disappear once there dead?

Rai
29th Jan 2008, 17:05
I doubt if this option will be available on the PS2. Shame...:(

But I like the idea :D

I actually found it strange that the minor enemies would disappear but the humans - Larson, Kid etc stayed put. I inspected Kid and Kold during play. They looked quite peaceful. :lol

Tomb-Dude
29th Jan 2008, 18:03
I'm glad they are finally doing it and also like Athiest i like to inpect my dead bodies after wards. But what would make me laugh is if thye had like a last breathe and the animals like jump and either try and claw you face, one more time or try and bit it before they are well one and truly dead.

naraku
2nd Feb 2008, 07:36
Here's a creepy thought if TombRaider.in.Training is right and the line between the living and the dead becomes blurred wouldn't all those dead corpses laying around come back to life?:scratch:

Tomb-Dude
2nd Feb 2008, 17:07
Zombies no... please NO! :mad2:

:D

Atheist
3rd Feb 2008, 11:35
Here's a creepy thought if TombRaider.in.Training is right and the line between the living and the dead becomes blurred wouldn't all those dead corpses laying around come back to life?:scratch:

How about no.

Tomb-Dude
3rd Feb 2008, 11:59
How about no.

I agree with you athiest!

naraku
2nd Jul 2008, 05:30
After reading the Inventory And Weapons in TRU... thread, a few thoughts went through my little nogging. If Lara will
Carry a Tranquilizer Gun
If the dead bodies are not all going to be permanent landmarks of the terrain and Lara leaving a trail, which now I see the reason we need a
Sprint move
aren't we gonna do the following all the time:
1) Run around trying to finish as quickly as possible?
2) Just make us want to use her old pistols?
and finally
3) Scare the living heck out of us?

rg_001100
2nd Jul 2008, 06:01
After reading the Inventory And Weapons in TRU... thread, a few thoughts went through my little nogging. If Lara will
Carry a Tranquilizer Gun
If the dead bodies are not all going to be permanent landmarks of the terrain and Lara leaving a trail, which now I see the reason we need a
Sprint move
and finally

Spoiler #1: She probably will...
Spoiler #2: (Well, the comment before) I think they'd all stay...
1) That's more of a personal thing... did you do that for TR3-6?
2) Can't wait for the Pistol vs. Tranq. debates when the game comes out....
3) Well, not too scary I hope.

naraku
2nd Jul 2008, 06:27
Spoiler #1: She probably will...
Spoiler #2: (Well, the comment before) I think they'd all stay...
1) That's more of a personal thing... did you do that for TR3-6?
2) Can't wait for the Pistol vs. Tranq. debates when the game comes out....
3) Well, not too scary I hope.

1) Well no animals didn't chase me up walls.
2) Can't wait either. I'm wondering how many folks are actually gonna use the tranq
3) From what has already been speculate on it's gonna be a Halloween fright fest. Have you seen the weather shots poring rain lightning black panthers shadowy humanoids lurking in the dark?

rg_001100
2nd Jul 2008, 06:33
1) Well no animals didn't chase me up walls.
2) Can't wait either. I'm wondering how many folks are actually gonna use the tranq
3) From what has already been speculate on it's gonna be a Halloween fright fest. Have you seen the weather shots poring rain lightning black panthers shadowy humanoids lurking in the dark?

1) I'm playing TR2 (for the first time) now.... the dudes that whack Lara can climb to follow Lara... that stinks. And they're more powerful than the gunmen... I didn't really sprint too much in TR3... don't particularly hurry through levels unless training for time trials... or performing them
2)"Hi, I'm new to the series. Didn't join before because of the horrible violence to animals...." Okay, I'm probably stereotyping a bit...
3)I'll just use my PLS a lot... and draw pistols when she isn't using them... (Lara can see in the dark... I can see that she's aiming...)

naraku
2nd Jul 2008, 06:41
1) I'm playing TR2 (for the first time) now.... the dudes that whack Lara can climb to follow Lara... that stinks. And they're more powerful than the gunmen... I didn't really sprint too much in TR3... don't particularly hurry through levels unless training for time trials... or performing them
2)"Hi, I'm new to the series. Didn't join before because of the horrible violence to animals...." Okay, I'm probably stereotyping a bit...
3)I'll just use my PLS a lot... and draw pistols when she isn't using them... (Lara can see in the dark... I can see that she's aiming...)
Uh that post is a little, are you joking or not.
1) TR2 is my all time fave. How you liking it so far?
2) :scratch:
3? She looks cool running around in them LOL kinda like running with scissors

rg_001100
2nd Jul 2008, 06:45
0)Uh that post is a little, are you joking or not.
1) TR2 is my all time fave. How you liking it so far?
2) :scratch:
3? She looks cool running around in them LOL kinda like running with scissors

0) Don't quite get what you mean... :confused: :scratch: :eek:
1) Loving it... up to opera house...
2) never mind.... but really? Who are they selling the Tranq gun to?
3) Yep. I like it a bit more in the 'classic' games where she holds the guns high...

naraku
2nd Jul 2008, 06:58
0) Don't quite get what you mean... :confused: :scratch: :eek:
1) Loving it... up to opera house...
2) never mind.... but really? Who are they selling the Tranq gun to?
3) Yep. I like it a bit more in the 'classic' games where she holds the guns high...

1) The Opera house took me ages to pass I could never make that uh landing, you'll see what I mean
2) No I got it just not the last part. Which was you're first TR. Crossing my fingers to hear you say TRA. I don't support cruelty to animals you could probably survive the game with out killing anything plus it adds to the difficulty, what I like is the unpredictability of it that gives you that heart attack when the pop out of nowhere. And if you're would prefer not always using guns in a level you're gonna love The Offshore Rig level coming up:D
3) Yeah she looks cool, not that she doesn't look cool without them;)

P.S see how the big brutes have clubs instead of guns and how they don't look like every other merc?

rg_001100
2nd Jul 2008, 07:04
1) The Opera house took me ages to pass I could never make that uh landing, you'll see what I mean
2) No I got it just not the last part. Which was you're first TR. Crossing my fingers to hear you say TRA. I don't support cruelty to animals you could probably survive the game with out killing anything plus it adds to the difficulty, what I like is the unpredictability of it that gives you that heart attack when the pop out of nowhere. And if you're would prefer not always using guns in a level you're gonna love The Offshore Rig level coming up:D
3) Yeah she looks cool, not that she doesn't look cool without them;)

P.S see how the big brutes have clubs instead of guns and how they don't look like every other merc?

1) Um... maybe when I've done the level I'll know what you mean. (I'm not sure how far through I am... I'd have to look at a walkthrough or finish it to say...)
2) Haha... I'll disappoint you then... My first one was legend... then anniversary. Then TR3... now TR2...
2b) "no guns = love of Offshore rig level"... this either means swimming or weaponless... lovely....
3) Well... cool with guns, good-looking without them... (EDIT: prefer with pistols....)

naraku
2nd Jul 2008, 07:16
1) Um... maybe when I've done the level I'll know what you mean. (I'm not sure how far through I am... I'd have to look at a walkthrough or finish it to say...)
2) Haha... I'll disappoint you then... My first one was legend... then anniversary. Then TR3... now TR2...
2b) "no guns = love of Offshore rig level"... this either means swimming or weaponless... lovely....
3) Well... cool with guns, good-looking without them... (EDIT: prefer with pistols....)

1) I can understand, wished I had a walk through then (scratch that) I had way more fun without it. Hurry up and pas it before Underworld plz nah just kidding take you're time.
2) (chuckles...)
3) Can't argue with you there.

rg_001100
2nd Jul 2008, 07:25
1) I can understand, wished I had a walk through then (scratch that) I had way more fun without it. Hurry up and pas it before Underworld plz nah just kidding take you're time.
2) (chuckles...)
3) Can't argue with you there.

1) Yep... I looked at a walkthrough way too much for TR3... and felt guilty... (and for Myst 4 as well... it was the best one of the series I think...)
2) I'm annoyed at my progress... I thought I was doing so well... I raised a curtain... and then lowered it so I could do stuff but the next door is closed :eek: (and there's a thug who bashes Lara if she stands too close to it...) EDIT: Oh, you have to look up...
3) Yep... I've heard TR2 has a *good underwater level* in it... it'll be fun/odd to compare that to TRU... (I wanna try the dual pistols underwater *if they happened to work...*)

naraku
2nd Jul 2008, 07:46
1) Yep... I looked at a walkthrough way too much for TR3... and felt guilty... (and for Myst 4 as well... it was the best one of the series I think...)
2) I'm annoyed at my progress... I thought I was doing so well... I raised a curtain... and then lowered it so I could do stuff but the next door is closed :eek: (and there's a thug who bashes Lara if she stands too close to it...) EDIT: Oh, you have to look up...
3) Yep... I've heard TR2 has a *good underwater level* in it... it'll be fun/odd to compare that to TRU... (I wanna try the dual pistols underwater *if they happened to work...*)

1) I didn't use a walk through till uh Aod I think or was it Chronicles it happen so long ago I too felt guilty. Now I remember I still have (drum roll please) It was Chronicles. I got one for Aod but it was so easy/boring that I didn't need to look.
2) Makes think doesn't it?
3) You can thank TR2 for that, that and the bikin in the back or the CD, and the Spear gun

rg_001100
2nd Jul 2008, 07:49
1) I didn't use a walk through till uh Aod I think or was it Chronicles it happen so long ago I too felt guilty. Now I remember I still have (drum roll please) It was Chronicles. I got one for Aod but it was so easy/boring that I didn't need to look.
2) Makes think doesn't it?
3) You can thank TR2 for that

Haha, I just completed Opera House. Can't see what jump you mean....
Offshore Rig... NO WEAPONS... ARGH! Well... In TRU if this happens she'd be able to kick and punch, etc.

EDIT: (To stay sortof on topic:) It is nice that the bodies stay around. Landmarking/memories...

naraku
2nd Jul 2008, 08:05
Haha, I just completed Opera House. Can't see what jump you mean....
Offshore Rig... NO WEAPONS... ARGH! Well... In TRU if this happens she'd be able to kick and punch, etc.

EDIT: (To stay sortof on topic:) It is nice that the bodies stay around. Landmarking/memories...
Yay! way to go RG. You didn't have with the jump. I guess you're better than I am:lol:

On topic, Yeah it will be nice when I'm lost and say; Which way, Oh theres that guy, O.K. turn left.

rg_001100
2nd Jul 2008, 08:08
Yay! way to go RG. You didn't have with the jump. I guess you're better than I am:lol:

On topic, Yeah it will be nice when I'm lost and say; Which way, Oh theres that guy, O.K. turn left.

Well... I'm thinking maybe you mean the bit with the huge "spike pit" (broken glass) somewhere near the start... I took the low way and shot out the windows....
I enjoy doing that... shooting glass... I hope TRU has that... (And to stay relavent... I hope the glass stays broken.... :nut: )

naraku
2nd Jul 2008, 08:20
Ah that's the one. What you did what? Glass? Huh I guess we each passed the game in our own ways. Wait! I see you used the walk through. Same game diffirent methods:scratch: TRU is supposed to be more complex and have many ways to get around, boy is this forum gonna be chatter-y.:eek: We're all gonna have stories to tell:rolleyes:

rg_001100
2nd Jul 2008, 08:28
Ah that's the one. What you did what? Glass? Huh I guess we each passed the game in our own ways. Wait! I see you used the walk through. Same game diffirent methods:scratch: TRU is supposed to be more complex and have many ways to get around, boy is this forum gonna be chatter-y.:eek: We're all gonna have stories to tell:rolleyes:

I didn't use the walkthrough for that bit... I have used it once in TR2 so far...
I'd gotten 3 secrets in Venice and that gave me a huge load of auto-pistol ammo (very nice...), and I'd found 2 secrets in Bartoli's Hideout... I looked at walkthrough to see where the last one was and so used it to justify me not looking for it...
(I didn't use the walkthrough... I just didn't want Lara falling on glass...)

EDIT: And I love telling my friend stories of what I've just done... I loved blowing up that boat in venice...

naraku
2nd Jul 2008, 08:39
I didn't use the walkthrough for that bit... I have used it once in TR2 so far...
I'd gotten 3 secrets in Venice and that gave me a huge load of auto-pistol ammo (very nice...), and I'd found 2 secrets in Bartoli's Hideout... I looked at walkthrough to see where the last one was and so used it to justify me not looking for it...
(I didn't use the walkthrough... I just didn't want Lara falling on glass...)

EDIT: And I love telling my friend stories of what I've just done... I loved blowing up that boat in venice...

Here's a question I just have to ask. And I ask because throughout the entire time I've owned TR2 and the dozens of times I've played it. I have only once attempted, succeeded and gotten that the secret at the great wall level, where you drop in to to the spiked wall pit over the drop away floor with the blades. Right in the middle of where the several walls with spikes are. And my question is did you get that one right off the bat, or and how many times did you have to die in order to try again? I'm really anxious to know

rg_001100
2nd Jul 2008, 08:43
Here's a question I just have to ask. And I ask because throughout the entire time I've owned TR2 and the dozens of times I've played it. I have only once attempted, succeeded and gotten that the secret at the great wall level, where you drop in to to the spiked wall pit over the drop away floor with the blades. Right in the middle of where the several walls with spikes are. And my question is did you get that one right off the bat, or and how many times did you have to die in order to try again? I'm really anxious to know

Well, that was the only one I got... I found the auto-pistol clips harder to get...
I didn't continue off the first attempt of getting it... see I think it was more the mental attitude of a spike wall coming towards you rather than where it actually is... (EDIT: So long as you don't miss the secret then it's easy...)
Once I determined to get it, I didn't think it was an issue. (Jump, jump, jump...)
(Didn't see the "T-Rex valley" in Great wall level either....)

naraku
2nd Jul 2008, 09:05
Well, that was the only one I got... I found the auto-pistol clips harder to get...
I didn't continue off the first attempt of getting it... see I think it was more the mental attitude of a spike wall coming towards you rather than where it actually is... (EDIT: So long as you don't miss the secret then it's easy...)
Once I determined to get it, I didn't think it was an issue. (Jump, jump, jump...)
(Didn't see the "T-Rex valley" in Great wall level either....)
Sorry I took to long to respond, cause I'm replying in the L...A...U...X.... thread. Yeah those Spiked walls did intimidate. And that fall did surprise, Long way down isn't it?

jayjay119
2nd Jul 2008, 13:51
Well dunno but come to think of it I think even TR3 they never disappeared....I dunno:scratch: I just can't rememeber really got ocnfused!!\

I'm sure it was TR4 that they started to disappear, i don't remember it in TR3 but deffinately in TR4 because they didn't just vanish when the camera moved away and then came back like in other games, they physically faded away in front of you until AOD when they flashed 3 times and then were gone...i know because i remember thinking how damn unrealistic it was...even all those years ago lol

GamemasterJJ
2nd Jul 2008, 14:18
Well dunno but come to think of it I think even TR3 they never disappeared....I dunno:scratch: I just can't rememeber really got ocnfused!!

They dissapeared almost immediately. In TR1 the bodies dissapeared after a while, and in TR2 they stayed.

Probydoby
3rd Jul 2008, 00:06
There is an explanation why bodies dissappear, everyone is an actor, except lara.
Lara never had any self esteem, her friends wanted to change that.
So they hired actors. These actors act like they die, and once lara is gone they stand up and go away.

But honestly you can't expect dead bodies to stay? Even lara didn't stay dead in TR4.
I still want an explanation for that btw!

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Jul 2008, 02:17
That would make the game rather more interesting....

rg_001100
3rd Jul 2008, 02:57
There is an explanation why bodies dissappear, everyone is an actor, except lara.
Lara never had any self esteem, her friends wanted to change that.
So they hired actors. These actors act like they die, and once lara is gone they stand up and go away.

I saw that documentary....

but seriously... it can take up quite a lot of memory keeping dead bodies than just removing them... it's good that they're keeping them though.

jayjay119
5th Jul 2008, 13:53
I saw that documentary....

but seriously... it can take up quite a lot of memory keeping dead bodies than just removing them... it's good that they're keeping them though.

They used to do it with the PS1 engine though, and this is when they couldn't afford Lara a ponytail the pixel numbers were so low. Surely on PS2 and certainly PS3 this shouldn't be a problem!

naraku
6th Jul 2008, 00:33
They used to do it with the PS1 engine though, and this is when they couldn't afford Lara a ponytail the pixel numbers were so low. Surely on PS2 and certainly PS3 this shouldn't be a problem!
So you're saying the reason for her trademark hair is dead things took too much memory or something. :scratch: Maybe she could have had more polygons as well?

rg_001100
6th Jul 2008, 00:37

So you're saying the reason for her trademark hair is dead things took too much memory or something. :scratch: Maybe she could have had more polygons as well?

See, there's only so much memory in the console machines... You can't have super graphics and huge levels and dead bodies... it's just too strenuous... They can now because it's so much memory and stuff, though I suppose.

naraku
13th Aug 2008, 09:57
See, there's only so much memory in the console machines... You can't have super graphics and huge levels and dead bodies... it's just too strenuous... They can now because it's so much memory and stuff, though I suppose.
Has her hairy visuals advance that much? I was playing MGS 4 the other day and half way through the game it said to change disk and the it said something like oh what we're on the PS3 never mind. Something like that. It was funny. I guess the next gen consoles have come a long way.

Arctic
13th Aug 2008, 17:49
Good, that the dead bodies stays :D Then I will be able to find out, where I've been before :lol:

Dr.Willard
13th Aug 2008, 18:02
I love marvelling at my pathway of death so this is a feature which makes me quite happy :)

Crackers.
13th Aug 2008, 20:12
Carry a Tranquilizer Gun
Sprint move
and finally

I hate to burst people's bubbles but the tranquilizer gun is pathetic. They're virtual animals for god's sake, if you have a problem about "killing" them, then maybe you shouln't be playing video games. :rolleyes:

On topic though, I like the dead-bodies-stay feature, but I'd like to be able to turn it off, for whatever reasons. :rolleyes:

And to the zombies thing; no. ****

Fair enough, a few of the man characters can come back for the dead for their final confrontation blah blah blah, but to kill a panther twice is a real off-putter. :( :lol:

Damage Inc.
14th Aug 2008, 14:22
Everything should be "as-is" anyways, none of that unrealistic stuff please...

LC is Me
14th Aug 2008, 14:33
In TRA the T-Rex didn't disappear like in TR1. :scratch: When did the bodies start disappearing was it TR3 or AOD?:confused: It's been so long I'll have to replay them to find out. :D
I think TR3 is when the bodies disappeared.

And I'm glad the T-Rex didn't disappear. Then I wouldn't have been able to tease him.

It would make the game a bit more realistic if the bodies stayed.

Damage Inc.
14th Aug 2008, 15:19
I think TR3 is when the bodies disappeared.

And I'm glad the T-Rex didn't disappear. Then I wouldn't have been able to tease him.

It would make the game a bit more realistic if the bodies stayed.

Yeah, they probably did that for performance-issues.
But they don't have to since this game is pretty light anyways.
They should just leave things full-on for the better systems like PC and the consoles alike.
If the PS2 or Wii couldn't handle it, too bad, they'll have to edit those little parts.

Today I was playing the Anniversary-demo again (yes, still have to buy it -_-'), and I was looking at the clips that dropped on the floor.
Just to see what would happened since they stayed for a while, but unfortunately they just shrunk and disappeared.

However, sometimes when the big animals like that grizzly in the demo die in front of a passage, you couldn't get through. XD
But like I said, things SHOULD be "as-is" for these kind of games.
So... I would just make it so Lara could either (but doubtfully for a bear) shove bodies away.
Or if they're heavy, maybe just use certain objects to shove them away, while still not being busy with them too long.
It would even add to the gameplay too, it also gives you something more to do.

And another thing she could do, but probably won't be done for obvious reasons,
is just blowing up the bigger bodies or shoot/cut them into pieces to move away more easily. LOL

Which reminds me, Lara should have a nice army-knife (strapped to her leg or something)
or machete (maybe too big), to do some serious things.
Not like the arcade hack'n'slashing where you literally smash against and move through the enemies,
while they only "take damage" without anything visually happening.
But really stabbing and slicing, which might have to be done in situations.
Stealth-techniques would also be cool, like versus human enemies that are not paying attention,
or with their backs towards Lara...
You know you can just see her sneaking up behind them and strike!

Blablablabla..... lol

Lara_Super_Fan
14th Aug 2008, 16:39
I read on game informer that dead animals and foes will stick around in TR U and not disappear like the last couple of TR's. Not only that but once you quit the game and restart the following day the dead will still be the (on PS3 at least).

I really don't believe you, da ps3 part anyway.

Damage Inc.
14th Aug 2008, 18:17
I hope that's true, what naraku said.

However, I did also hear somewhere about everything staying the same.
I'm not sure if that was for the PS3 or a specific game...
But I hope this is true for 'Tomb Raider Underworld', they might as well do it on PC too then.
They can do about anything on that platform, it would only not be possible on the PS2, Wii and possibly the PSP(?).

LC is Me
21st Aug 2008, 16:24
Has her hairy visuals advance that much? I was playing MGS 4 the other day and half way through the game it said to change disk and the it said something like oh what we're on the PS3 never mind. Something like that. It was funny. I guess the next gen consoles have come a long way.

Oh the days of changing the CDs during Metal Gear.

LOL

naraku
22nd Aug 2008, 02:43
Oh the days of changing the CDs during Metal Gear.

LOL

:lol:yeah those we're the days;) Except for Fear Effect, c'mon 4 CD's:whistle:

jayjay119
22nd Aug 2008, 02:46

LOL i loved bits like that in metal gear Solid 4, made me feel all nostalgic from when we played the original and it was top of the range graphics and gamplay etc. Its great that you can see progression with long running franchises like that though. Playing TRA in comparison to TR was the same though

LC is Me
22nd Aug 2008, 17:49
LOL

I can't remember if we ever had to switch CDs with Syphon Filter. If I'm not mistaken, we didn't. I was like 8 the last time I sat down and actually played it.

Crunchy Shadow
22nd Aug 2008, 22:59
I kinda wish bullet holes and other debris didn't dissapear, it takes away from the realisticness (is that even a word?) of the game.

Damage Inc.
22nd Aug 2008, 23:01
I kinda wish bullet holes and other debris didn't dissapear, it takes away from the realisticness (is that even a word?) of the game.

Realism! :)

That's what I like in these kind of games, even if the story is fictional.
I believe you don't even see bulletholes and such, not even in the last games. :(
But yes, I would love to see a lot more of that "as-is" in many more games.
What would break, should break, what is that is, what happens that happens, etc.

Crunchy Shadow
22nd Aug 2008, 23:13
Realism! :)

That's what I like in these kind of games, even if the story is fictional.
I believe you don't even see bulletholes and such, not even in the last games. :(
But yes, I would love to see a lot more of that "as-is" in many more games.
What would break, should break, what is that is, what happens that happens, etc.

Realism, that was what I was trying to say, thank you. lol

Yeah. Me too. Anything you broke in Legend dissapeared right after most of the time, which bugged me a bit. I understand that if they kept everything the game would probably crash since the game engine probably isn't powerful enough to handle it. I hope that in Underworld they have the resources to keep debris though, that would make me happy :)

Damage Inc.
22nd Aug 2008, 23:20
Realism, that was what I was trying to say, thank you. lol

Yeah. Me too. Anything you broke in Legend dissapeared right after most of the time, which bugged me a bit. I understand that if they kept everything the game would probably crash since the game engine probably isn't powerful enough to handle it. I hope that in Underworld they have the resources to keep debris though, that would make me happy :)

Yes, I would love to see that.
It's almost mandatory in games like these.
At least it's done in like Far Cry 2 and stuff, the realism.
But even with "fantasy"-games you can have realism, just the physics and stuff.
That's quite important I think, or else the experience gets dull.

Natla
23rd Aug 2008, 08:45
At least with all the dead bodies about Lara won't run out of food. Tiger sandwich anyone?

naraku
23rd Aug 2008, 08:51
At least with all the dead bodies about Lara won't run out of food. Tiger sandwich anyone?

hahaha:lol: :lol:

Rachie
23rd Aug 2008, 08:52
Hooray! No freakish zombies for me.

Crunchy Shadow
23rd Aug 2008, 09:08

Whats funny is that made me hungry for some reason

Aminahveggie
23rd Aug 2008, 09:28
:rasp: they all wanna rock aod

sprint and the guns almost the same

and the face of lara croft almost same

maybe we play a outfit free likes kurtis

srry for my bad english:( its sucks I know!:eek:

rabid metro
23rd Aug 2008, 10:32
... srry for my bad english ...

your English is not a problem ...
:cool:

naraku
26th Aug 2008, 09:43
Whats funny is that made me hungry for some reason

I had the same feeling with this Buffalo burger commercial on TV. I was like; why is this making me hungry? Poor Buffaloes:p :whistle: