PDA

View Full Version : These are some Bugs I've Encountered...

m0f0
28th Jan 2008, 06:54
Dear Developers,

I recently purchased this game "Kane and Lynch - Dead Men" Xbox 360 version from EBGames and I have experienced quite a few different problems.

First Bug: When on Chapter 12 and doing a mission where a tank is supposed to blow up an important building , the tank did not show up nor did any of the other npcs.

Second Bug: When aiming with Lynch or Kane , your other team mates start attacking you or other team mates when the team mate is infront of them or running by.

Third Bug: 2-3 Times my Xbox 360 has completely froze and other times has hard reset , I'm not sure why it does this but any help would be great.

Fourth Bug: When moving around and firing the camera randomly moves to the opposite side I point at.

Other then that I very much enjoy this game and am glad I purchased it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thankyou

A Kane and Lynch Xbox 360 Player

Littleweasel
29th Jan 2008, 21:12
if you think the xbox 360 version is buggy, be glad you didn't buy the PC version is alot buggier than you can emagine.

try playing the game all the to the last chapter and then the game all of a sudden boots you and and when you go to try playing it again your save is gone meaning you have to start from the begining.

m0f0
1st Feb 2008, 22:08
Ya I havent played the PC version but I assume there is more bugs then this but it hasnt happened yet. All the friends im staying with seem to find tons of different bugs and those are just 4 I listed. Any updates for the Xbox 360 version would be great. Fun game all around though Eidos