PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE More players than not seem to be having an issue joining the game

cmstache
11th Dec 2013, 22:54
Any ideas?

Strike5150
11th Dec 2013, 22:55
Eu tester trying to join NA test, but it says nosgoth is unavailable. Is that on purpose?

Varulven
11th Dec 2013, 22:58
Same here :(

cmstache
11th Dec 2013, 23:22
I was on the EU server earlier... shouldn't be a problem. I had some issues last night logging in for a while though.

Psyonix_Corey
11th Dec 2013, 23:23
I believe access control is being extended and tested. I don't know if it's intentionally blocking EU from playing on NA yet.

I have some concerns about playercount if EU is suddenly unable to play on NA, but they do need to test the system.

JanusDominus
11th Dec 2013, 23:26
I believe access control is being extended and tested. I don't know if it's intentionally blocking EU from playing on NA yet.

I have some concerns about playercount if EU is suddenly unable to play on NA, but they do need to test the system.

It does.

cmstache
11th Dec 2013, 23:34

Took me about 15 minutes to fill a lobby while no one left.

Brevity420
12th Dec 2013, 02:45
I was able to queue on EU servers earlier, but now that the US servers are supposed to be up, I'm left with the "There are currently no servers available. Check.." etc..

Scion_of_Balance
12th Dec 2013, 07:15
That happened to me tonight as well. I've played on the EU servers before, but mainly I play on NA... I just hope I'm not signed up for the EU servers from now on cause frankly... I'm lazy and don't wake up before 9 if I don't have to. lol