PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Pack Question

Aglor
27th Jan 2008, 17:40
Hey, everyone. I'm new around here, so sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. On the 360, the Iowa Pack costs 400 Points to buy (roughly 5 dollars, I think). My question is: Is it worth the price? I happen to have 400 points left, and I want to make them count. Any responses would be great.
Thanks,
Aglor.

Sub Hunter
27th Jan 2008, 19:25
Hey, everyone. I'm new around here, so sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. On the 360, the Iowa Pack costs 400 Points to buy (roughly 5 dollars, I think). My question is: Is it worth the price? I happen to have 400 points left, and I want to make them count. Any responses would be great.
Thanks,
Aglor.

Yes and no.

Yes in the aspect you can command TWO Iowa class battleships, and no because not everyone has it and it makes it harder to get a game going, HOWEVER I've seen more people getting it. So in short, I'd get it, because when you find someone hosting it, it can fill up fast and you'll be blasting away in now time!

Aglor
27th Jan 2008, 21:29
Thanks. I'll get it then, unless someone gives me reason not to. I've been debating downloading it since I got the game last week.

xgamerms999
28th Jan 2008, 02:26
I say yes!

M0n3y
28th Jan 2008, 19:26
Double that one!
the Iowa and the Yamato are cool :D