PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Playing against the Devs.

cmstache
11th Dec 2013, 22:21
So far I've played 3 times against you guys, and every time you guys have left mid-match. Is it that something important came up? Were only doing it to test something? Or that your team sucked and made you rage? :P:scratch:

Psyonix_Corey
11th Dec 2013, 23:20
Usually we hop in to test something on Live and then end up having to run to a meeting or something, otherwise we wouldn't intentionally drop mid-match.

hirukaru
12th Dec 2013, 21:50
Usually we hop in to test something on Live and then end up having to run to a meeting or something, otherwise we wouldn't intentionally drop mid-match.

There are a couple of times they go afk or leave a match:
1. They got a meeting,
2. There break is over.
3. They like to look at the animations and they go afk and then they get pushed across the map without them noticing it. (Someone of the devs would say what that was me.

But the team plays around working hours in there breaks so that is fun.

Psyonix_Eric
13th Dec 2013, 21:15
I try to stay through a match if I can but Hiru is right in that there have been a few times where I had to afk mid match (sorry!) or had to leave after a match was done for a meeting. European times are our mornings and NA times are the late afternoon for us and we still need to work on other things for the game.

cmstache
13th Dec 2013, 22:33
I would seriously like to play against a full team of devs though. :)