PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God Patch This Game

Jon12345
18th Jan 2008, 19:45
Look, i bought this game recently for £10. So far im enjoying it, but only for a few seconds each time i play before a new problem pops up. Theres a huge shadow looming on the horizon, the ground starts to flash, i crash into a car on a motorbike, go underneath the car and get stuck, INSIDE THE CAR. I go over grass in a pick up truck and i can see the grass through the truck? Come on, what it this? Ive read many comments about this game on various websites, and all say "dont buy it until they patch it." Well, people will assume that comment was from a while ago, and would think what i thought, "bah, its been out for 2 years now theyll be loads of patches". But no, there isnt a single one. To be honest im glad i payed £10 for this game, had i paid more id be very dissapointed. Next time ill do research before buying an Eidos game. The least you could do is just patch this one, the fact that its been out for 2 years now doesnt mean you can just forget about it. Rant over. :D Patch It :mad2:

JAStewart
20th Jan 2008, 15:15
PS2 ftw.

Jon12345
20th Jan 2008, 20:07
PS2 ftw.

Lol, doesnt your version suck too and annoy you though?

-TKC-Wesker
31st Jan 2008, 00:27
PS2 ftw.
Pff console morons.

Don't hold you breath for a patch. JC isnt making money for Eidos anymore. No money means no dev interest.

I'm sure this game would of been bigger if mod tools were released.

hugh750
27th Jun 2008, 09:40
one of the reasons i don't play just cause anymore is because of all the bugs that are in the pc version (which i have):(

DZorro
26th Aug 2008, 20:20
Look, i bought this game recently for £10. So far im enjoying it, but only for a few seconds each time i play before a new problem pops up. Theres a huge shadow looming on the horizon, the ground starts to flash, i crash into a car on a motorbike, go underneath the car and get stuck, INSIDE THE CAR. I go over grass in a pick up truck and i can see the grass through the truck? Come on, what it this? Ive read many comments about this game on various websites, and all say "dont buy it until they patch it." Well, people will assume that comment was from a while ago, and would think what i thought, "bah, its been out for 2 years now theyll be loads of patches". But no, there isnt a single one. To be honest im glad i payed £10 for this game, had i paid more id be very dissapointed. Next time ill do research before buying an Eidos game. The least you could do is just patch this one, the fact that its been out for 2 years now doesnt mean you can just forget about it. Rant over. :D Patch It :mad2:

At least you bought yours at discount prices i bought mine for 40 euro's what a rip off. :rolleyes: