PDA

View Full Version : How do I start up the steam version in 1024x768?

BDNeon
15th Jan 2008, 21:44
I accidentally set it to 1600x1200 thinking that that was the widescreen format, and now I'm completely locked out of the game, since it refuses to display on my monitor on startup and the only way to access the video options is via the menu which I can't see now ><

I've tried deleting and redownloading it, thinking that it would reset the video options, but it would seem that wasn't the case. I've also tried the -autoconfig command in startup options, to no avail.

Seriously, I just got a new comp for Just Cause, and I'm going bonkers not being able to play it. I'd vastly appreciate any and all help on the matter.

BDNeon
7th Feb 2008, 04:03
Alright, I'm a little annoyed right now. It's 3 weeks after I asked a perfectly reasonable question hoping for an answer to a problem that disallows me to play the game in any way whatsoever. You guys give me nothing. I had to resort to actually installing the game on a completely seperate computer, and writing down the keystrokes needed to make my way to the menu and change the resolution.

Thanks for nothing.