PDA

View Full Version : No game session found!

Sohnovics
13th Jan 2008, 12:26
I have recently purchased Kane & Lynch for PC, but I simply cannot get the game to work online.

I have bought an X-box Live Gold membership, but every time I try to enter a game (doesn't matter if it is a ranked match or system link), the game comes up with a message that says "Warning No Game Session found"

I have tried everything, but nothings works. Could anyone please tell me how the xxxx I can get this game to work? I mean, obviously it should work since I've paid for it, but considering the fact that Eidos and Microsoft have squeezed an additional amount of money out of me by making me buy an X-box membership - this game should really be working perfectly. I feel they owe us that!

Anyways, could someone help me out? or should I just accept the fact that I have been ripped off?

Candle
13th Jan 2008, 15:46
A. You could have used a free membership.
B. Windows live is horrendous
C. To answer your question, more people play List Play.

xsm diekotic
13th Jan 2008, 17:02
Sohnovics, I'm also having the same problem. Whenever I try to get in a listed game or any game type. I get that same error. Dang you windows live!!! Nothing but problems with Microsoft.

Littleweasel
16th Jan 2008, 05:00
Sohnovics, I'm also having the same problem. Whenever I try to get in a listed game or any game type. I get that same error. Dang you windows live!!! Nothing but problems with Microsoft.

i agree, and it has only gotten worse with every update they do.