PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Only player in a team...

lucinvampire
10th Dec 2013, 21:08
Ok so the first match I played tonight was just me vs a full team!?!?! for the first few minutes of the game - after a couple of minutes another player was added and then after a couple more minutes a couple more...but basically the game started with not the right amount of players. Either that or it wasn't loading player details (no life status in the top left, indication on the mini map or directional hint arrows) and I couldn't find anyone on the map either so am assuming it was the first. It was only one match so I don't know if everyone dropped out after the first round and I was selected to fill a slot to then to find that was all there was.

Anyway - the game involved me dying more than usual and that's saying something :lol:

Strike5150
11th Dec 2013, 10:30
That was our game, sorry about that lucin. We basically destroyed the other team and they all left. We waited around for a good 2-3 minutes and then you joined by yourself. After a while the game filled up but by that time it was too late.

lucinvampire
11th Dec 2013, 13:46
Ok that makes sense now - I found the whole thing highly amusing and was in hysterics so yeah realising I was the only player and that all my abilities etc had disappeared was like aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh what's going on :D It was still fun though,,,even though it was mega death lol.