PDA

View Full Version : TR:U truth or dare?

rabid metro
8th Jan 2008, 05:17
i noticed the embargoed pictures sticky has fallen ...
so is it still in effect?

was the microsoft confirmation of Underworld (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3381.html) enough to make TR:U semi-official (lacking an announcement from Eidos)?

just asking ... :cool:

Rai
8th Jan 2008, 12:03
Dunno, maybe? LOL

Maybe this is the most official we're going to get? Don't understand why Eidos haven't said anything. Maybe a new Underworld forum is also underway as we type?

Your guess is a s good as mine, rabid. :)

(ps: Your comments headings are truly awesome; gives me a giggle everytime)

humbug
8th Jan 2008, 15:32
I don't know rabid metro, as Rai says they are probably working on a TRU forum. :scratch:

Tomb-Dude
8th Jan 2008, 17:12
:scratch:

Maybe?? Maybe not??

But like everyone else has said maybe they are working on a Underworld thread... if they are COOL!!! :thumbsup:

Atheist
8th Jan 2008, 17:44
Umm...of course they are making a forum for Underworld... :scratch: What do you mean 'maybe not'? Why would they not?

Phlip
8th Jan 2008, 17:50
I'm sure we'd get a thread made by either Catsuit, Goran or someone else announcing that we can post pictures etc. But since we don't have, I choose not to believe it. ;)

I don't know rabid metro, as Rai says they are probably working on a TRU forum. :scratch:

:scratch:

Maybe?? Maybe not??

But like everyone else has said maybe they are working on a Underworld thread... if they are COOL!!! :thumbsup:
Who is this 'they' you speak of? :confused:

Umm...of course they are making a forum for Underworld... :scratch: What do you mean 'maybe not'? Why would they not?
Exactly. :)

Tomb-Dude
8th Jan 2008, 18:32
I'm sure we'd get a thread made by either Catsuit, Goran or someone else announcing that we can post pictures etc. But since we don't have, I choose not to believe it. ;)

Who is this 'they' you speak of? :confused:...

Catsuit and Goran :scratch:

Sorry for not being 100% clear but i meant by it might not be a semi comfirmed becuase of the little artical or it might be. Just becuase they said something about it defferently being on Windows.

Rai
8th Jan 2008, 18:48
Tomb-dude, catsuit and GoranAgar are moderators/Eidos forum staff. They are possible the ones to make up the forums - or the ones in the know about when we're getting it.

Tomb-Dude
8th Jan 2008, 19:05
Tomb-dude, catsuit and GoranAgar are moderators/Eidos forum staff. They are possible the ones to make up the forums - or the ones in the know about when we're getting it.

I put that stupid scratching thing in the wrong way... Sorry once again for not making my self clear...

What i meant by "catsuit, Goran :scratch:"
Was when Phillip turned around and said "who is this they you speak of" i was meant to say it like Catusit and Goran :scratch: << that little thing was meant to show i think... But i came out the wrong way sorry.

dark_angel_7
8th Jan 2008, 19:18
An announcement is coming this week as I heard. Supposedly they wanted to "get it right" this time round :rolleyes:

Tomb-Dude
8th Jan 2008, 19:35
thats all good then? If its true though???

humbug
8th Jan 2008, 20:54
Who is this 'they' you speak of? :confused:

:)

Isn't it obvious!!!!!!!!!!! They as in the people who make the forum.

Phlip
8th Jan 2008, 21:43
Isn't it obvious!!!!!!!!!!! They as in the people who make the forum.
Well yeah, it's just that it doesn't take three minutes to make a TR:U forum. :p

rabid metro
10th Jan 2008, 08:21
scary ... i just had this weird premonition like a scene out of TRU ... :cool:
in the vision, i saw a cat line dancing in front of a whole host of other strange creatures ...
(i'm not superstitious but that's gotta be a good sign ...)

stay tuned ... :cool: