PDA

View Full Version : Rumor about Deux Ex 3...

AgnosticJive
6th Jan 2008, 20:52
I read a rumor online that Deus Ex 3 is going to take place about twenty to thirty years after Deus Ex 2 and that the majority of the gameplay involves you taking care of your grandparents, grandpa JC and grandpa Paul, tasks include reminding them to take their pills, reminding them who you are, going to the Doctor's office to get their prescriptions renewed, going to the pharmacy to get their prescriptions refilled, etc. New design elements include various ways to get across town to get the prescriptions, etc.
So far the rumors even have evidence that the last level takes place in a hospital and your faced with the tough decision of pulling the plug on your decrepit grandfathers.

Deus Ex 3: The Last Generation.

looks like you denton fanboys get your wish,you get to feed and sponge bath your favorite leather clad robot!

imported_van_HellSing
6th Jan 2008, 21:19

Is this supposed to be funny or something? Because it isn't.

Kneo24
6th Jan 2008, 21:27
It was funny until the fanboy comment.

imported_van_HellSing
6th Jan 2008, 21:33
Fun fact: having both JC and Paul as your grandfathers implies incest.

AgnosticJive
6th Jan 2008, 22:53
Really? I didn't realize that having sex with yourself was incest.
You know,seeing as JC is a clone of Paul...and the fact that two men can't really reproduce with each other.
Whodathunkit.

and kneo...sorry if I put you out there ;)

Harakiribert
6th Jan 2008, 23:23

Is this supposed to be funny or something? Because it isn't.

+++

humbug
6th Jan 2008, 23:33
I read a rumor online that Deus Ex 3 is going to take place about twenty to thirty years after Deus Ex 2 and that the majority of the gameplay involves you taking care of your grandparents, grandpa JC and grandpa Paul, tasks include reminding them to take their pills, reminding them who you are, going to the Doctor's office to get their prescriptions renewed, going to the pharmacy to get their prescriptions refilled, etc. New design elements include various ways to get across town to get the prescriptions, etc.
So far the rumors even have evidence that the last level takes place in a hospital and your faced with the tough decision of pulling the plug on your decrepit grandfathers.

Deus Ex 3: The Last Generation.

looks like you denton fanboys get your wish,you get to feed and sponge bath your favorite leather clad robot!

:nut:
And the point of this thread is...........????????

Kneo24
6th Jan 2008, 23:45
I don't think you understand what "trolling" is. I think the OP is just trying to refine his art on us before he moves to a more prominent place.

jordan_a
6th Jan 2008, 23:47
And the point of this thread is...........????????Being banned.