PDA

View Full Version : Hylden Gate..(Spoiler..)

Sparkus816
5th Jan 2008, 21:46
Whats happens to Yanous, after he is tossed into the Deamon dimension? I believe that when he appears in BO2, it from the results from Defiance right? So what happens to him when He is tossed by the Hylden Lord? Does Yanos Audron, begin a new war in the dimension, with the Scion of Balance.?:scratch: There would be no need for the Pillars, if there were no Hylden left. Perhaps in the next title?:scratch:

dragonfly2
6th Jan 2008, 00:57
Well who knows what happended to the to Janos for all we know he may be trying to survive in that demension. mind you I can't understand why he just couldn't fly out since the Hylden Lord kept teleporting back to Nosgoth. As for the hylden they all didn't die only the ones that were in Nosgoth. There was still a big army waiting to come through the gate unlike anything that Nosgoth has not seen.;)

RainaAudron
6th Jan 2008, 11:54
I still hope that Kain will come to retrieve him from the demon dimension - he needs him for turning the newborn human guardians into vampires...but I wonder whether they will be ever born..?

dragonfly2
7th Jan 2008, 01:24
I believe if Kain were to rescue Janos he do it just when Janos gets tossed into the gate. I'm talking about the elder Kain of course, He should be able to wiz in and out (teleport) with out anyone noticing and Kain can bring Janos to the future to help him out. I can just see Janos's face when he see's the future .

Janos : What the **** happened !! It's gone to Hell in a hand basket.

Kain : Well how was I suppose to know that was going to happen. You should never had allow humans to take over the Pillars.

Sparkus816
7th Jan 2008, 20:31
Whatever happens next, I know we haven't heard the last of the Hylden. Elder God may have a new rule as well, convincing the humans of the next great Vampire war. However, which way this saga will play out if it plays out, will have to be done very carefully. Especially with the loss of Amy, and the death of Tony Jay. There is still many questions to account for. Why Eidos doesn't take advantage of this great dark series is still beyond me.:scratch:

Raziel'sRevenge
14th Jan 2008, 21:40
Whatever happens next, I know we haven't heard the last of the Hylden. Elder God may have a new rule as well, convincing the humans of the next great Vampire war. However, which way this saga will play out if it plays out, will have to be done very carefully. Especially with the loss of Amy, and the death of Tony Jay. There is still many questions to account for. Why Eidos doesn't take advantage of this great dark series is still beyond me.:scratch:

*sigh* It's a question that plagues us all.

Linikratyo
28th Jul 2008, 15:03
Maybe Silicon Knights would like to do this.... They created Blood Omen and they make games with a lot content. I think they would do a good job. :D

The_Hylden
2nd Aug 2008, 01:16
Nope. They're all caught up in the Too Human trilogy (which game 1's out, and game 2 and 3 come later -- this thing's over ten years in the making!). Silicon Knights works one game at a time ... a long time:p

Linikratyo
18th Aug 2008, 16:45
well, it seems they don't make any games for the PC either........ which is a bad thing for me, because I only play games on my PC............. :D