PDA

View Full Version : New fan made Underworld teaser

KoenBelien
4th Jan 2008, 12:38
There is a new Underworld teaser online. The video looks beautifull! I can't wait to TR8!

Look at the new Underwold video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOfhtzyJjtA)

Fan made!
Enjoy!

Tomb-Dude
4th Jan 2008, 12:39
:scratch: cant view it... :scratch:

Edit... Now i can... that is good for like minuet or so i found quite boring to be honest lol... But other then that the rest of it was good...

Atheist
4th Jan 2008, 12:42
Wow, it looks amazing. I see you can shoot while holding onto ledges! :D I've been aching to do that for ages.

Thanks for the link!

:scratch: cant view it... :scratch:

Why not?

Tomb-Dude
4th Jan 2008, 12:45
I just edited my last post... At first it wouldn't let me it was being annoying...

Atheist
4th Jan 2008, 12:47
Oh right.

It was a bit boring actaully lol. I liked the screenshots, but the rest was just like...:scratch: k

humbug
4th Jan 2008, 12:51
I thought it was good!

I can't wait to play this game, does anyone know when we are going to get official conformation? It seens like an age since play accidently released their mag!

Tomb-Dude
4th Jan 2008, 12:58
I thought it was good!

I can't wait to play this game, does anyone know when we are going to get official conformation? It seens like an age since play accidently released their mag!

I think they want to get everything ready before they do anything like that. I think we might have to wait until late january until i offical date perhaps?
But maybe in Feb we might get a beta demo or something. More screenshots, a little video. a proper teaser trailer? Just something to keep us occupied.

Omg i saw an AWSOME screenshot (it don't know if it is a screenshot) but i went on TombRaiderCronicles (sp?) and clikced underworld and the little picture for it shows Lara with sweat! i was like WOW!!!! i wish i could post it on here for you guys but i cant!!!

humbug
4th Jan 2008, 13:05
Just looked at the pic, yup Lara does look amazing! :D

Roll on the end of Jan! I bet TRU will come out at the same time that I have a lot of study on, all I will be able to do is stare at the cover! :(

Tomb-Dude
4th Jan 2008, 13:09
It better not come out in May or June, becuase that is when i have all my GCSE's and if it does i will either have to wait until my birthday (augest) or get it as soon as i can after i worked alot... But then again if i dont have a good another PC i wont be able to play it. But i will have my dad's PC during the summer... :D

But this game, i have said it before and i will say it again and again. It just feel to good to be true. It like a TR game we have all dreamed for and now they are making it! :o

humbug
4th Jan 2008, 13:18
Feb to June is when the proverbial hits the fan for me. As I start another degree course unit in feb along side the one I'm doing now and I have an exam in june!

I'm going to pre order TRU as a present to myself, it will make me get on with my studying as I know as soon as I've done I can play it. :D

Tomb-Dude
4th Jan 2008, 13:25
That would be good idea... My parents might do that for me if i study well for my exams and get good grades... except i wont get my grades until augest which will be a bummer......
But like you said buy it as a presetn for your self...
Im not the best one for studying... doubt i'll go to uni, but im only 15 got a few years to think about that sort of thing. lol

But i wonder how much this one will cost???

Jezyk
4th Jan 2008, 13:34
Wow yeah great teaser... hardly anything in it besides a few screens and some loosely related astronomy-jungle-guns material :rolleyes:

KoenBelien
5th Jan 2008, 23:17
Nice one indeed! I'm happy you like it!

Captain Mazda
6th Jan 2008, 23:39
The title of this thread is quite misleading.

KoenBelien
14th Jan 2008, 17:50
The title of this thread is quite misleading.
That was'nt my intention. The intention was to give everyone a nice self made teaser.

William Croft
15th Jan 2008, 13:14
Wow.. That was good the way it was put togther gave it an atmosphere pretty good :D

KoenBelien
20th Jan 2008, 00:30
Thanks. :d

TDK
20th Jan 2008, 00:37
I realy loved it
:rolleyes:

Larahair
20th Jan 2008, 03:35
I liked what I saw however I'm probably going to have to get
my parents to buy this as I'm not sure if I will have the money.
I will always get TR games that I know. I love the games.