PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen II : awakening song

Dark_siDe_oF_The_MoOn
2nd Jan 2008, 20:31
Hi

I was wondering if there was someone who could get me the "awakening" song from BOII. I'm not talking about the version where you hear the voice-over montage of Kain and Umah. I have the soundtrack.

So I'm looking for the song you hear in the very first level, as you make your way towards the smuggler's den. Maybe someone could record it from their tv or pc with a cable and a mini-disc or whatever^^

There just has to be a version out there where you don't hear the voice-over, straight from the game...

I want to use it for this movie I'm making for school. There's such a cool vibe to it...

thanks...

weaponx
3rd Jan 2008, 07:53
there is LOKmusic but the site is down atm

maybe Blinc or Umah can shed some light on when it will be running again

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Jan 2008, 12:24
there is LOKmusic but the site is down atm

maybe Blinc or Umah can shed some light on when it will be running again

Sometime in 2008 as the site currently indicates. Changes are being made to it and I'm not at liberty to discuss it at the present time. ;)

Dark_siDe_oF_The_MoOn
3rd Jan 2008, 12:39
Yeah:)

That's where I got all my LOK music from. But it's the original unmixed version I'm looking for. If I were to find Blood Omen II for pc, would I be able to get it from the directory perhaps? Does any one know?

thx

weaponx
3rd Jan 2008, 12:51
Sometime in 2008 as the site currently indicates. Changes are being made to it and I'm not at liberty to discuss it at the present time. ;)

ok, i know better then argue with a sith ;) :D

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Jan 2008, 13:13
ok, i know better then argue with a sith ;) :D

Wise you are, my Young Apprentice. :D :p ;)

The_Hylden
4th Jan 2008, 22:44
Well, curiouser and curiouser.;)