PDA

View Full Version : 360 - Crashing/Error

GSS1
30th Dec 2007, 03:25
When I first bought this game (few days ago) it was pretty much spotless and had no problems. A few days latter when I go back to play I get an error message almost everytime I try MP. Its pretty much a general message saying something along the lines of an internal game error and that its bringing me back to the main menu.
At first I thought this was a small problem, but now its coming up at every corner. Just wondering if a fix is being worked on or if someone has a workaround for this kinda thing?

knopfi 189
27th Feb 2008, 15:56
When I first bought this game (few days ago) it was pretty much spotless and had no problems. A few days latter when I go back to play I get an error message almost everytime I try MP. Its pretty much a general message saying something along the lines of an internal game error and that its bringing me back to the main menu.
At first I thought this was a small problem, but now its coming up at every corner. Just wondering if a fix is being worked on or if someone has a workaround for this kinda thing?

I know that problem .i´ve got the same. Everytim I want to join a lobby in MP, I return to Main Menue with an error massage. Can´t anybody help?

DonkeyPunchedYourSis
28th Mar 2008, 16:47
This happens a lot when I do a custom match search. Not so much when I do a Quick Match. :rolleyes:

Boy IO Interactive sure has some poor community relations.