PDA

View Full Version : Something is wrong with this game SERIOUSLY

kosmos187
23rd Dec 2007, 19:45
I have no crashes when I play and the game plays the way it should except for one thing, especially on the first level when I look around on the map using the mouse it acts like it is dropping frames per second badly but it only does this when I make my character look towards certain pats of a map, for instance the first map right when you get off the truck and start walking if I look at the cops before I go into the ally the frames per second drop majorly but if I look away It runs flawless, its like I can view the whole map at 60 fps but once I look at the cops shooting at me before I go in the ally it drops badly, the worst level so far is freedom fighters, its almost like a stutter when you look around the map, I have a top of the line pc and everything is up to date and I max out all my games with no problems and its this game in perticular which we all know needs a patch. Its sad this peice of crap wont run right but I can play crysis all very high at 1280 x 1024 and it plays flawless, eidos did good with hitman blood money but they screwed us on pc version of kane and lynch unless you have xp which I hear workes but us vista owners need a patch, I dont have a saitek keyboard or any of that crap so it has nothing to do with that crap i've been hearing about so dont bring that up, This reminds me of when i bought path of neo for pc and it did this crap with xp years ago and I fixed it myself by going back on my ati drivers to early builds and it solved it but Im not doing that crap for one game this is rediculous, oh and by the way hitman movie sucked balls so kane and lynch is doomed I wouldnt even attempt it

Candle
23rd Dec 2007, 21:25
Wall of text.

lordshoot2kill
25th Dec 2007, 23:29
I have no crashes when I play and the game plays the way it should except for one thing, especially on the first level when I look around on the map using the mouse it acts like it is dropping frames per second badly but it only does this when I make my character look towards certain pats of a map, for instance the first map right when you get off the truck and start walking if I look at the cops before I go into the ally the frames per second drop majorly but if I look away It runs flawless, its like I can view the whole map at 60 fps but once I look at the cops shooting at me before I go in the ally it drops badly, the worst level so far is freedom fighters, its almost like a stutter when you look around the map, I have a top of the line pc and everything is up to date and I max out all my games with no problems and its this game in perticular which we all know needs a patch. Its sad this peice of crap wont run right but I can play crysis all very high at 1280 x 1024 and it plays flawless, eidos did good with hitman blood money but they screwed us on pc version of kane and lynch unless you have xp which I hear workes but us vista owners need a patch, I dont have a saitek keyboard or any of that crap so it has nothing to do with that crap i've been hearing about so dont bring that up, This reminds me of when i bought path of neo for pc and it did this crap with xp years ago and I fixed it myself by going back on my ati drivers to early builds and it solved it but Im not doing that crap for one game this is rediculous, oh and by the way hitman movie sucked balls so kane and lynch is doomed I wouldnt even attempt it

Same problem as me, just hope for a patch soon:mad2:

Tylzen
28th Dec 2007, 17:02
Well I got a Saitek Keyboard, but the game is unplayable.
I can run Crysis with high settings without a single glitch.
And Kane & Lynch is running on the highest settings. It runs with high FPS, but every 10th second or so the frame drop to 1 for a couple of seconds.

I am running Vista, all drivers and updates installed.