PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider: Underworld

pinkangel07
23rd Dec 2007, 18:25
So, I was just checking out Tomb Raider stuff online when I happened upon a site that announced the sequel to Tomb Raider: Legend. It's Tomb Raider:Underworld. They also had screenshots. So, I was just wondering....

Should I discuss that game (if it is an actual game) on the Anniversary boards or on the Legend forum???

And I won't be offended if my post gets deleted because it's not supposed to be here, haha.

Tomb-Dude
23rd Dec 2007, 18:48
Don't take this the wrong way, but people have been talking about it on the general discussion forum. Go on there and there is a lot about it. Just your not allowed to post up picture just yet untill it has been "offical" or something like that.

Rai
23rd Dec 2007, 19:08
Tomb-dude means it is not official yet. ;)

but yeah, the General forum is full of threads on TRU. Go check them out and join in.:D

I think Goran said a TR8 (mysteriously missing out the Underworld title). forum will be created soon, so all discussion can go there.

Tomb-Dude
23rd Dec 2007, 19:13
Yeah, when did Goran say that about a TR 8 forum (underworld) :scratch:

Rai
23rd Dec 2007, 19:18
Can't remember which thread it was in, but someone mentioned that TRU needs a forum of its own and Goran confirmed that one will come soon. I read it somewhere. :p

Tomb-Dude
23rd Dec 2007, 19:22
lol ok... will be interesting.... i wonder if they will do anything special like they have with this one... (add some other colour then white and blue :p)

pinkangel07
24th Dec 2007, 02:22
I never go to general discussion, haha. I will check it out though, thanks!

rabid metro
24th Dec 2007, 03:00
Can't remember which thread it was in...
shhhhh ... the quote may or may not have appeared in an alleged thread that shall go unmentioned (and doesn't exist now anyway) ... :cool:

... (add some other colour then white and blue)
something like this could work for ... TR8 :cool:

Raid On!