PDA

View Full Version : MISC. TDM Kill and Time Limit & more

ZangarftheWrassler
8th Dec 2013, 00:40
After sitting on my experiences last night, I do feel that Kills and Round Times should be a little longer in TDM. Not by a lot but maybe bump it to 50 kills with a little longer round time than the default. It could be due to having some difficulty finding matches that I wanted my play time to be longer, but I found my self-craving a little more of each match.

That being said, I do want to know if there will be a way to experiment with abilities and classes outside of competitive rounds? Maybe I am approaching this Alpha incorrectly but I want a safe place to test things out that I am wondering about without my competitive urge being teased by other players attacking me.

Shadyhaxx
8th Dec 2013, 11:45
After sitting on my experiences last night, I do feel that Kills and Round Times should be a little longer in TDM. Not by a lot but maybe bump it to 50 kills with a little longer round time than the default. It could be due to having some difficulty finding matches that I wanted my play time to be longer, but I found my self-craving a little more of each match.

The matches are already pretty long. I'm not a fan of super long matches. I think 40 kills is about right. Just my opinion.

That being said, I do want to know if there will be a way to experiment with abilities and classes outside of competitive rounds? Maybe I am approaching this Alpha incorrectly but I want a safe place to test things out that I am wondering about without my competitive urge being teased by other players attacking me.

Would really love to see a practice match option, again like Unreal Tournament, where you choose vamp or human and the computer has bots to fight of the opposing faction. This would let you play against the computer to test your gear. OF course this would assume they have built in the AI and pathing for bots and I'm not sure if this is something they have even looked into yet. Would be a great addition to the game.

hirukaru
8th Dec 2013, 23:01
Would really love to see a practice match option, again like Unreal Tournament, where you choose vamp or human and the computer has bots to fight of the opposing faction. This would let you play against the computer to test your gear. OF course this would assume they have built in the AI and pathing for bots and I'm not sure if this is something they have even looked into yet. Would be a great addition to the game.

There will be AI system in this game. But when is not yet known.
(Tutorial will be in anyway, just as custom rooms)