PDA

View Full Version : Connection issues with router.

Orangebudge
21st Dec 2007, 03:11
Okay i have a router, and i have some connection issues with kane and lynch, when i first got it, it worked fine just a bit laggy online, and the i saw that there wasnt any servers it said 3 available but there was none... so it got weird after a while n didnt work then i started playing the people that dont have live gold accounts. and it worked for a few days and then again now it says failed joining. or failed to join server or cannot join server.

Does anyone have a router and a issue with the connection that they have gotten by or is there something i need to enter in my router config?
Thanks in advanced.:confused:

Candle
21st Dec 2007, 03:26
Make sure you are joining games that aren't in progress. And make sure to open your ports.

Source Destination

UDP 1024-5000 UDP 88

UDP 3074 UDP 3074

Orangebudge
21st Dec 2007, 03:59
Make sure you are joining games that aren't in progress. And make sure to open your ports.

Source Destination

UDP 1024-5000 UDP 88

UDP 3074 UDP 3074

Already have them open Live configures them it self i guess. So i guess thats not the problem would any one else have any ideas what so ever? maybe it was a bad installation or something? but i think if it were the whole game would be corrupt. if anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know im open to try anything to make it work because i payed for it and u cant return it after its opened.

Candle
21st Dec 2007, 14:29
1st of all, windows live is evil. But did you manually add the ports on the right?

Try hosting games or wait to find games w/ only one person at the start.