PDA

View Full Version : To all people having random crashes...

0marr
20th Dec 2007, 11:48
I tried to make K&L work for days but eventually after 2-5 minutes it would crash to desktop with that "Send" "Dont send" unknown error. My system is PC with windows XP SP2. Eventually I looked up in forums and saw a sticky thread about "New Live update from MS available" (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=74102). I opened that website and downloaded and installed december update and all my problems are gone.

I think that is about time people stop bashing eidos employees and start updating micro$oft tool.

Candle
20th Dec 2007, 15:02
Thanks. Most of my problems crashing have stopped, but not connecting. IS it better to download or auto do it?

(I already knew bout this though)

PRBatman
21st Dec 2007, 01:54
Hello,

That's an old post and people whose game is crashing have already done that and their game is still crashing everytime including myself. So we keep demanding the developers for a patch to solve the problems. :mad2: I don't think is bashing, **** we spent our money and we want to play. :mad: Thank you.

Candle
21st Dec 2007, 02:07
There's supposed to be a patch and map pack/ weapons patch.

I cant wait for new maps and weapons.

Can I get a mod EIDOS? I answer as many questions as the mods. I dont even wanna be paid.

0marr
21st Dec 2007, 12:32
Well, you know I've heard of people having many crashes and I had them too, couldn't really play the game. Now I'm on 4th level enjoying great original gameplay that K&L has, I hope they don't blow the movie.