PDA

View Full Version : Ok I NEED A DEVELOPER TO HELP ME

Matt Jo
16th Dec 2007, 00:56
I have not been able to get a straight answer anywhere for the following questions. I really need help!!

1)Im doin co-op but is it ok if we do the levels out of order? Like I have beat the game so we have all the levels unlocked so we do level select. We are gonna play until I get the No Going Back Now achievement(even tho I dont know wat level it is on LOL) neway first we did the first level, then the bank robbery, then the car chase, then the trial level, now the night club. That is where we are now. Does it matter we skipped the trial level at first and went to the bank level then came back and did the trial level later? Will I still get the No Going Back Now achievement?

2)My last question is about By The Grace Of achievement.

Here's the deal, one friend told me he was playin today as Lynch, he saw a guy almost dead on the floor but he was still rolling around, so he shot him and boom achievement unlocked.

My other friend told me he was playin today and he killed 10 people in a row without dying as Lynch. And he said tht is how he got the achievement

WTF!!?? how could these situations both give you the achievement when they are so vastly different.

I AM SO CONFUZED

Anyone who could help I would greatly appreciate it!

Candle
16th Dec 2007, 03:16
Dunno about #1, but #2 may be because he didn't notice he shot a dead dude.

SpecSniper
19th Dec 2007, 21:15
Goodluck getting a reply Ive been waiting 1 month for a patch/update new Multiplayer map question and I have yet to get an answer. Im just gonna return the game tommrow for my 25 dollars cause honestly I wouldent pick this game up in a 0.99cents bin. Maybe if they had more maps and a patch but still doubt it.

Zacker
21st Dec 2007, 09:00
A patch just arrived yesterday to fix some exploits. There will be more maps and also more patches.

Candle
21st Dec 2007, 14:20
IS the patch on PC?

mytech
21st Dec 2007, 17:08
I think not, they give a damn **** on the pc version because on the XBOX there are more selled copys and so why they should take care of the pc version. More money, more help, more quality! We are a piece of **** for them.

Candle
21st Dec 2007, 17:26
There is gonna be a patch.

mytech
22nd Dec 2007, 14:07
And when? After Kane and Lynch 2 is released? We are waiting over a month.