PDA

View Full Version : OMG NEW TRU screenshots

lara-is-so-cool
15th Dec 2007, 16:47
These Screenshots are under EMBARGO until an official release. Any posting of them or links will be dealt with with the rolled newspaper!

this game looks so good

Phlip
15th Dec 2007, 19:12
Old news. Thanks for sharing all the same. :)

lara-is-so-cool
15th Dec 2007, 19:16
sorry i didnt know

dcw123
15th Dec 2007, 20:38
I'm SOOOO glad their using the classic engine!!!:D
Finally a REAL Tomb Raider game! Looks so life like too...:D

lara-is-so-cool
15th Dec 2007, 21:30
are they sing the classic engine instead of the legend one

if they are i hope theres an option to choose classic or legend engine:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

William Croft
15th Dec 2007, 22:09
Thats for the heads up, I think its brilliant that they're using the classic enginge Thats BRILLIANT!! :D

Treeble
15th Dec 2007, 22:13
Classic engine? :scratch: The grid engine? Sorry, that has been officially retired since 2000.

William Croft
15th Dec 2007, 22:35
I thought so Treeble.. But everyone is saying so...:scratch:

Treeble
15th Dec 2007, 22:55
Just having a quick glance at any screenshot you can tell they are NOT using the same engine that was used in the Core Design games. It looks like an improved Legend engine. Unless that's what was referred to as classic, but then the replies don't make any sense, do they?

Hamud-64
19th Dec 2007, 00:07
I'm SOOOO glad their using the classic engine!!!:D
Finally a REAL Tomb Raider game! Looks so life like too...:D

Ohcome on ... we al know they are working on a NEW engine for TRU .... its stupid from them to work on the classic engine cus it wont make the game as they want specialy its next gen game ( ps3 , xbox 360 . PC )**** :D :)

naraku
19th Dec 2007, 03:17
Wah? Does that mean CD and Core are working together? Looks like Eidos is finally going to give its fans what we want. Maybe they do read our threads.:thumbsup:

rabid metro
19th Dec 2007, 04:30
Wah? Does that mean that they only read the few threads that want to resurrect the non-existent Core? Maybe you can fool some of the people all of the time ... :cool:

Treeble
19th Dec 2007, 12:22
It's not even fun to see people jumping in conclusions like that. Then later they all get mad because it's not how they imagined, and disappointment leads to frustration. And frustration brings what we can never seem to get rid of. :rolleyes:

Natla
19th Dec 2007, 12:37
I found this picture on Google but I'm not sure it's TR; unless Lara has to fight giant gingerbread men on mounted on gingerbread horses (!?)

http://gw.gamewikis.org/images/8/8e/Tombs(Wintersday).jpg

Isaac
19th Dec 2007, 12:44
It's Guild Wars... And it's the Winterdays event.

And please... Stop posting screenshots that big directly on the thread... It's long to load...

Natla
19th Dec 2007, 13:02
Sorry - I thought it was amusing. Do edit the thread so that it doesn't take too long to load.

naraku
20th Dec 2007, 07:55
It's not even fun to see people jumping in conclusions like that. Then later they all get mad because it's not how they imagined, and disappointment leads to frustration. And frustration brings what we can never seem to get rid of. :rolleyes:

It's still possible that someone from core provided some creative influence. Who knows? maybe? :whistle: