14th Dec 2007, 19:58
I like your signiture im jellious :)

And yer it should now! defferently!!!!

humbug
14th Dec 2007, 20:24
I'm sure they will get around to it. ;)

William Croft
14th Dec 2007, 22:21
Great sig btw and im sure they'll do it.

never_the_same
14th Dec 2007, 22:32
lara william are you female?? :D (sorry for everyone if i ask stupid question) :D

William Croft
14th Dec 2007, 22:40
Im male Never the same ;) you?

never_the_same
14th Dec 2007, 22:42
sry me 2... i thought that you are female... sorry ;p
it's probably because of "lara" in your nick "lara william" sry

William Croft
14th Dec 2007, 22:45
Don't worry.. I wish i could change that :(:( Thought i wouldnt ever committe to this forum so i just put a random name in it

Treeble
15th Dec 2007, 01:06
You can try PM'ing a mod and making a proper request. They ammended mine without any harassment. :)

I'm sure Underworld will get it's own forum sections once the game gets the first official press release from Eidos. ;)

NightRain'06
15th Dec 2007, 03:38
Underworld should get its own section on the forums already. lol
P.S. New signature =]
Welcome back, LegendLost.
My thoughts exactly. I'm sure the mods will realize and generously provide us one in due time. :)

Great banner ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LegendLost
15th Dec 2007, 03:43
Thanks NRNR, I'm actually quite surprised. I popped in the forums occasionally, but its amazing how many new people there are, some have actually been a around before, I just never saw them? I'm still waiting to see some familiar names, any idea where Athiest, or Lo or a few others have been, they used to be the life during the Anniversary craze. lol.

NightRain'06
15th Dec 2007, 03:55
Lo appears occasionally in the Community Chat forum. I don't know about Atheist and others. They'll probably appear as more news of Underworld surfaces. I'm not worried..... much. Hehe... I know it felt like a constant live party before(?), during and after Anniversary's release. Good times. :)

Mertz523
15th Dec 2007, 06:31
No worries, NRNR and LegendLost, I'm sure those two will return.

Phlip
15th Dec 2007, 09:32
I agree. I'm really looking forward to this game. :D

GoranAgar
15th Dec 2007, 10:12
Don't worry. A new forum for the new game is coming. :)

Phlip
15th Dec 2007, 10:13
Cannot wait! :D

NightRain'06
15th Dec 2007, 10:22
We have confirmation from the man, Goran, folks ! :) Now I can relax. LOL..

~~

LegendLost ~ Regarding your banner, I was about to do a simple one with the Underworld pics before anyone else but you beat me to it. :mad2: :nut: :)
Plus, my hesitation was the fact that because these were from a magazine I didn't feel right...?

Anyway...:whistle:

Phlip
15th Dec 2007, 13:22
Don't worry. A new forum for the new game is coming. :)
You mean a new forum for the title: 'Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Underworld'?

'cause you seem slightly... reluctant to call "it" - as you previously refered t it as, by it's proper name ' TR:U. :scratch:

Treeble
15th Dec 2007, 13:29
That's because we haven't had an official press release that even confirms the name of the next Tomb Raider title. All we know is based on leaked media and speculation is rife.

Phlip
15th Dec 2007, 13:41
Apparently it was confirmed here:

http://www.trademork.com/

Treeble
15th Dec 2007, 14:17
That's not Eidos site, is it? ;)

Phlip
15th Dec 2007, 14:39
But:

Eidos filed a trademark protection on the name and have not denied it is TRU. Plus, a lot of webmasters have been to eidos to get a preview of the game and have changed it from TR 8 to TRU on their sites, so if it's not official, then it's fooled everyone.

:confused:

humbug
15th Dec 2007, 15:00
Surely, the TRU exclusive that playmagazine.com have on TRU would count as official conformation?

LegendLost
15th Dec 2007, 15:00
so if you are all worried about them making a Forum when the game might not be name TR:U just make a new Forum called TR8. lol. There, all the issues are fixed. Unless we're gonna get people saying Anniversary is TR8. then I give up. And yes I did beat you to the banner. Lol. Sorry. And yeah, I'll prob make a new one once real pics are released too.

Treeble
15th Dec 2007, 15:06
There has been no press release from Eidos yet, so it makes little sense to take for official whatever's been surfacing. They're from the game, yes. Underworld is the new name? Likely. But, why would Eidos open a subforum and not issue a press release conrfirming all that we already know, like they've always done?

humbug
15th Dec 2007, 15:11
You have a point there Treeble.

Apparently Play released their mag a week early and now its be taken off the site. I'm guessing they've been asked to remove it, come next week I spect it will be back and we'll have official conformation.