PDA

View Full Version : I dont want another DX1..already played it..

JoeGreensKiller
12th Dec 2007, 00:01
Personally, I do not want another DX1 because iv already played it. Id like to see simular eliments from the first, and attention to story, and detail, but a different game. People keep going off about DX is the best, that may be, but with the right team, writers, and imagination DX 3 could kick DX 1 to the curb.
As for I.W...PAC MAN kept me more entertained lol

WhatsHisFace
12th Dec 2007, 01:46
Seriously, you've made your point that Deus Ex 1 isn't an insurmountable goal and that the developers can aspire to even more.

The Studio Lead himself has said this. It's not important for you to make that statement.

But the importance is that Deus Ex 3 uses the core systems and excellent level-design values of Deus Ex 1 while giving us a new and great experience.

JoeGreensKiller
12th Dec 2007, 03:23
Seriously, you've made your point that Deus Ex 1 isn't an insurmountable goal and that the developers can aspire to even more.

The Studio Lead himself has said this. It's not important for you to make that statement.

But the importance is that Deus Ex 3 uses the core systems and excellent level-design values of Deus Ex 1 while giving us a new and great experience.

See that I can deal with...very cool, and im sorry for being annoying, just I get the feeling some ppl are going to be back here *****ing, and complaining that DX3 is'nt a carbon copy of the first, because I get the feeling thats what ppl are expecting. Most expected that from I.W...true? I still say revamp the first like there doing with HDTP, only on a bigger scale, and marketable.

Icarus AI
16th Dec 2007, 08:54
Well as Deus Ex is probably the best game I have ever played I would like to see a game that is quite similiar to the first Deus Ex. Well with a different story, better graphics, physics...I don't want to see a another IW.

Dave W
16th Dec 2007, 18:04
Personally, I do not want another DX1 because iv already played it. Id like to see simular eliments from the first, and attention to story, and detail, but a different game. People keep going off about DX is the best, that may be, but with the right team, writers, and imagination DX 3 could kick DX 1 to the curb.

Yes, we all know how cool it is to say IW is terrible etc. (even though if you thought it was a bad game you need to have a swift kick to the head). You don't need to start a new topic restating it for the 10532563468346th time.

JoeGreensKiller
18th Dec 2007, 22:49
Yes, we all know how cool it is to say IW is terrible etc. (even though if you thought it was a bad game you need to have a swift kick to the head). You don't need to start a new topic restating it for the 10532563468346th time.

Move on there buddy I posted that like 2 weeks ago lol, and it was a terrible game:rasp:

JoeGreensKiller
18th Dec 2007, 22:58

And if you read the post pink mist, you'll see im basically telling ppl to rout for a new game in 3, not just a remake of 1.

Dave W
19th Dec 2007, 14:18
Who's talking about a remake?

gamer0004
19th Dec 2007, 15:14
Lots of people on this forum.

Dave W
19th Dec 2007, 16:14
People talking about it isn't going to make it happen.

Harakiribert
19th Dec 2007, 22:04
I don't want a remake, too. But I want some elements from DX1, that were omitted in IW, to return, e.g. skill system

minus0ne
19th Dec 2007, 23:40
No one at Eidos has said they're doing a remake. What the hell are you on about?

IceBallz
20th Dec 2007, 08:14
I want a remake of Deus Ex and DX:IW in same box. But after Deus Ex 3, if Deus Ex 3 get more like Deus Ex then IW and a award winner or great ratings in newspapers.