PDA

View Full Version : TR8 news gammers

creg24
11th Dec 2007, 19:57
There's going to be a problem with the kinds of console that, can be used on the TR8 game. The top 2 for which we I thought would happen to begin with would be it won't be for the older systems. It's for the PC, PS3, and Xbox360 and that's it gammers!

I for one hate playing games on the PC. I like playing them on my console and no I don't have a PS3 yet but, plan to get one. Anyways here's the news so, check it out for yourself on TR8: Underworld. so it's either :) :mad2: :confused:

http://www.tombraiderinc.com/

Tomb-Dude
11th Dec 2007, 20:14
Edios say that the first screenshot will be realsed in either December or January!!!!!!!!!!!

Found that out on the link above!!! I SO CANT WAIT!!!!!

RaiderGirl#1
11th Dec 2007, 21:07
Wow, it sounds like the graphics are going to be really good, they can only do it for PC, XBOX360, and PS3. I really can't wait for the first screenshot!

ditom
11th Dec 2007, 21:11
I can't wait ! !
This game will be awesome

Tomb-Dude
11th Dec 2007, 21:55
It sounds to good to be true, almost like a dream. When the screenshot comes out and if the graphics is that amazing i think i might die lol

creg24
11th Dec 2007, 21:57
me too lol !

creg24
11th Dec 2007, 21:59
I might be online later on tonight gammers so, everyone have a good one!

Tomb-Dude
11th Dec 2007, 22:01
I just can't belive that they not making it 4 ps2 though... which is a bit of a bummer for me becuase now that means i will be limited to when i can play it unless i save up some money from work and buy my own pc! lol
or X-box 360 or ps3... grrr... So expensive for me!!!

But still i guess they just want to make the graphics amazing making it feel so real now. Bit more realistic!

William Croft
12th Dec 2007, 20:27
omg.. Can't wait been eagerly awaiting news and it comes!! aahhh Thanks!!

creg24
13th Dec 2007, 02:27
I just can't belive that they not making it 4 ps2 though... which is a bit of a bummer for me becuase now that means i will be limited to when i can play it unless i save up some money from work and buy my own pc! lol
or X-box 360 or ps3... grrr... So expensive for me!!!

But still i guess they just want to make the graphics amazing making it feel so real now. Bit more realistic!
It's a bummer for me too man! I wished TR8 was for the PS2 also. I have a PC but, I just hate playing games on them. I too have to save some money up for a PS3 for sure. When u got bills it's hard to get something new and entertaining that's for sure.

Tomb-Dude
13th Dec 2007, 17:43
It's a bummer for me too man! I wished TR8 was for the PS2 also. I have a PC but, I just hate playing games on them. I too have to save some money up for a PS3 for sure. When u got bills it's hard to get something new and entertaining that's for sure.

I bet, im glad im 15 lol but im working mainly every saturday, but most of my money i seem to spend whoops...
In england the PS3 is so expennsive i think it is a rip off my honest answer, i doubt i will sue the net or anything just play the games, and the games well they are about £50 nearly its pointless... where is PS2 games over here are like £24 im like yay i can get quite a view games.
But where did i see they are making a new type of PS2 with a better engine... i sware i saw something like that? :scratch:

creg24
14th Dec 2007, 01:09
I bet, im glad im 15 lol but im working mainly every saturday, but most of my money i seem to spend whoops...
In england the PS3 is so expennsive i think it is a rip off my honest answer, i doubt i will sue the net or anything just play the games, and the games well they are about £50 nearly its pointless... where is PS2 games over here are like £24 im like yay i can get quite a view games.
But where did i see they are making a new type of PS2 with a better engine... i sware i saw something like that? :scratch:
I'm not too sure about a new PS2 with a better graphic deal so we could play PS3 games man.

Tomb-Dude
14th Dec 2007, 17:11
I heard sometnig about it sony where bring out a ps2 again... i cant remember what site it was but it was about a few weeks ago... no to play the ps3 games but probaly better then the normal ps2... I can't remember where i heard it on.

exmachinad
17th Dec 2007, 09:24
I for one hate playing games on the PC.

Personally I L-O-V-E playing on the PC, love keyboard and mouse, love being able to change settings of the games easily if I want (graphics, controls, audio, whatever), love to have a single machine for different tasks (internet, work, play games, watch movies, store in HD songs and whatever else I like and so on). PC is my life ;)