PDA

View Full Version : M.I.B, Gunther,Anna...

JoeGreensKiller
11th Dec 2007, 19:40
Will the third include some of the originals, or a bit of history as how they came to be, and since its a pre to the first, will it show the progression of society breaking down? Don't get me wrong guys I think its a great idea...

gamer0004
11th Dec 2007, 20:30
We don't know. Next year they'll release a lot of info.

JoeGreensKiller
11th Dec 2007, 20:50
Are ppl allowed to create wall papers, and if so do I need permission, and if so can I have permission ?:)

pKp
11th Dec 2007, 21:43
As long as you don't plan to sell the wallpapers, I don't really see the issue here.

If you do, you're a Bad Person and you should feel Bad.

WhatsHisFace
11th Dec 2007, 21:44
I'd like to see people who look (and speak) like the MiB. They couldn't be tied to MJ12 of course, but the look is a common one and could fit any evil organization.

JoeGreensKiller
11th Dec 2007, 22:04
As long as you don't plan to sell the wallpapers, I don't really see the issue here.

If you do, you're a Bad Person and you should feel Bad.

OMG id never do that, in fact if I do one I'll send a copy, but id be doing it for love of the game only...DX 1, and DX 3...and yes I can count ;) lol

JoeGreensKiller
11th Dec 2007, 22:06
I'd like to see people who look (and speak) like the MiB. They couldn't be tied to MJ12 of course, but the look is a common one and could fit any evil organization.
Id love to see a bit of history behind the development of some of the oganizations.

Sean D
10th May 2009, 22:13
Lol what about some easter egg with MIB?

http://www.projectorreviews.com/images-projectors-q3-08/HC1600_MIB_willsmith_large.jpg

Hey JC, we'll take it from here:cool:

Sean D
10th May 2009, 22:47
At your service, son.:flowers: