PDA

View Full Version : Online connecting problem

Candle
10th Dec 2007, 01:20
I keep getting the problem that I cant connect, then it sends me back to the title screen.

Other times it works, but mostly not. Any advice?

Stupid live.

Thanks

Candle
10th Dec 2007, 02:35
Umm, I don't see an answer?

Winter
10th Dec 2007, 10:51
i know but keeping all the same kind of info in one spot would be better then 30 new threads dont you think ? and if you read some of that then let me know if you are haveing the same problem as me.

Candle
10th Dec 2007, 11:20
I tried openning said ports, and I will try to play soon.

rkBrain
10th Dec 2007, 16:57
I have heard that every platform has problems in multiplayer. IO Interactive have to realise a patch. I have PS3 and the biggest problem is disconnecting from server and redirecting to main menu.

rkBrain
10th Dec 2007, 17:15
It's something about the server. Today I finished 5 rounds scenerio with no problems. Yesterday I couldn't finish even one game. I have PS3 and in other games everything is fine. I think this game needs to be fixed. I am waiting for a patch.

Candle
10th Dec 2007, 20:16
Okay, thanks, I'm glad it's not just me.

BTW, this game is insanely fun when it works, and if released w/ online co-op minus the glitches, could have been one of the better 2007 games.

GIGAR
11th Dec 2007, 09:29
The reason for this is (probely) that when a game has started, and a player leaves, it will show up in the serverlist - though you will be unable to join, since the game has alredy started. Kindda stupid D:

dudefishe
30th Dec 2007, 15:53
yeah im havingthe same problem on the PS3 but cant seem to find any answers

Potentialkilla
30th Dec 2007, 20:23
The reason for this is (probely) that when a game has started, and a player leaves, it will show up in the serverlist - though you will be unable to join, since the game has alredy started. Kindda stupid D:

yes i thought that but when that happens it says something like game no longer exsists and dosn't restart the game :mad2: that makes me mad!
i rang eidos support and they tried to make out that i needed to forward some ports that the game requires but it it's bull**** i did that and it still didn't work i rekon eidos have been told to keep quiet about this error thats so annoying:mad2:.

Prodigy
7th Jan 2008, 22:07
please hurry up and release a patch :scratch: