PDA

View Full Version : Vista problems

Cowson
9th Dec 2007, 14:15
I cant find anything anywhere on how to fix the issue of the game slowing down when you get to the garage on the first level. It runs fine for 2 minutes then just chugs along to the point when its impossible to do anything. Been patient but still there is no info/fix?

Its then impossible to close the game down and at times ive had the blue screen of death.

This is highly annoying. Is it something to do with the memory?

My computer can easily handle this games graphics. It does the same thing no matter what the graphics are set at.

I have all the drivers hotfixes everything. What is wrong with this game?

I wanted to buy a game not half of one. It even says on the box "Enhanced for Multi-Core", "Games for Windows" and "Increased performance will be noticed on more powerful systems" Dont you mean decreased?

Im using Vista Ultimate 64 bit.

Any info would be nice Eidos

*EDIT* its not my keyboard/mouse either. I use a G11 but i unplugged it and it still chugged along and got worse.

Thermaltake 750w PSU
EVGA Nforce 680i Mobo
Intel Core 2 duo E6600 2.4Ghz
Corsair 6400 DDR2 (2Gb)
768Mb XFX Geforce 8800 GTX
Western digital 500Gb Hard drive
Creative X-FI Sound card

lordshoot2kill
10th Dec 2007, 16:10
I have a problem simular to you. I have a 8800gts and a intel core2duo with 3 gig of ram, but i'm on vista premium 32bit. Believe me the framerate gets worse later on.

"Enhanced for Multi-Core", "Games for Windows" and "Increased performance will be noticed on more powerful systems" Dont you mean decreased? yes thats all iv'e noticed as well. It seems that they only tested the game on lower quality systems.