PDA

View Full Version : New Dangerous Animal for TR?

John Carter
8th Dec 2007, 14:27
Remember the cobras and snakes of TR III? Here's a new one far more dangerous than those (new to humans, anyway, been around for a long time as far as the snakes themselves are concerned;))-

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071207/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_kenya_cobra

Phlip
8th Dec 2007, 15:04
That would be very nce. :)

GoranAgar
8th Dec 2007, 16:05
9ft???? Holy crap. I am 6'4". :eek:

RUGRLN
8th Dec 2007, 17:05
I tell you what will be cool:

Real mummies.

Yeah I knw they had mummies in TRA, but they were waiting for you kind of or just there. They should be appearing in the following way:

Lara walks into a tomb, the coffin is there, and few standing coffins with the mummies and they open and mummies come out! That is cool, but in TemOfKha.. the first cutscene though was nice, how it came straight at you was real hollywood style. I especially like those ways and bullet slow motion style!!:o

never_the_same
8th Dec 2007, 17:10
lol;p

i would like to some animals in TR8 can climb the ledges and to jump, so it would be harder to run away from them!! :thumbsup:
i hope there will be more dangerous animals than in the TRA

in TRA was too easy to run away from bears & wolfs...

LisaB1962
8th Dec 2007, 17:33
Lara walks into a tomb, the coffin is there, and few standing coffins with the mummies and they open and mummies come out!

Um . . . that's TR4:TLR. It's actually pretty early in the game too.

That snake is very cool. I liked the snakes too, and how if you didn't heal it all went woozy. :D You know, if we had spitting cobras, then Lara would have to wear her sunglasses.

naraku
9th Dec 2007, 21:25
I just hope the move a little bit more than the TR3 one's did. If the could slither around a bit. Would be nice.:rolleyes:

Tigerman68
11th Dec 2007, 17:47
It's too bad Lara captured Bigfoot back in 1996, or that would be a good end boss. :D Maybe there could be a Bionic Bigfoot? Anyone on here remember the Six Million Dollar Man tv series back in the 70's?? :lol: Wow, I'm showing my age!