PDA

View Full Version : Absolute worst graphics ever...LOL

InSaNeMaN 007
8th Dec 2007, 06:59
well the game has great graphics but until i get my new graphic card her enxt week, this is what i play on....i couldnt get them any lower....LOL

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1055/kaneandclaypx6.jpg

enjoy my work, i worked for a while getting them this low...LOL

lordshoot2kill
8th Dec 2007, 13:07
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/LordsImages/123abc3.jpg
This is what the graphics are on max and for me the game runs like crap on low or high settings, so i play on high, however with the frame rate i get its hard to play.

GIGAR
8th Dec 2007, 19:40
Loool the first pic is great XD
I'm sure that there are people that would like to get that - just for extra fps? :P

InSaNeMaN 007
8th Dec 2007, 20:22
Loool the first pic is great XD
I'm sure that there are people that would like to get that - just for extra fps? :P

LOL, thats why i did it

GIGAR
9th Dec 2007, 09:13
LOL, thats why i did it
Would you mind telling us how you did it? :D
Maybe it's possible to tweak the files to get the game look BETTER! (yeah right:rolleyes: )

InSaNeMaN 007
9th Dec 2007, 15:09
DO this at your own risk, i take no responsibilities for your actions i am only providing know how, nothing more

First of all i searched the internet for ways of speeding XP up for gaming, just google that, then i took my Ati graphics and turned everything all the way down, and i mean everything, next i used a tool called ati tray tools, also ATT its called, it allows you to over clock your graphic card and adjust settings that are not normally allowed to be changed by your graphic driver settings, and just install it, then goto setting at the bottom, and at the top of next dialog i choose driver tweaks from the drop down menu, then i choose Level of detail and changed the setting in there, to get the results pictured i used the setting +10.0, good luck, it really changes alot graphically in the game, once again do at your own risk HAVE FUN!! and post some pics...

GIGAR
12th Dec 2007, 15:22
DO this at your own risk, i take no responsibilities for your actions i am only providing know how, nothing more

First of all i searched the internet for ways of speeding XP up for gaming, just google that, then i took my Ati graphics and turned everything all the way down, and i mean everything, next i used a tool called ati tray tools, also ATT its called, it allows you to over clock your graphic card and adjust settings that are not normally allowed to be changed by your graphic driver settings, and just install it, then goto setting at the bottom, and at the top of next dialog i choose driver tweaks from the drop down menu, then i choose Level of detail and changed the setting in there, to get the results pictured i used the setting +10.0, good luck, it really changes alot graphically in the game, once again do at your own risk HAVE FUN!! and post some pics...
Lol, I have abselutely zero fps problems with K&L, so I wont do that XD (good fps, that is :D)
What I meant was - maybe you could make the game look BETTER. I mean, we gotta admit this game isn't cake for your eyes... D:

InSaNeMaN 007
12th Dec 2007, 19:00
Lol, I have abselutely zero fps problems with K&L, so I wont do that XD (good fps, that is :D)
What I meant was - maybe you could make the game look BETTER. I mean, we gotta admit this game isn't cake for your eyes... D:

well the option i changed its called Level of Detail, maybe go the other way??

Candle
13th Dec 2007, 02:23
Wow, thats crazy difference.

Like Half-Life 1 vs. Crysis. (yea, exaggeration)