PDA

View Full Version : K&L on Steam?

halflifedave
7th Dec 2007, 06:23
I just recently noticed that Steam intends to host Kane and Lynch at some time in December. Would any features be added when this happens (dedicated servers, an SDK, a better interface). Or will it be the exact same as getting the game in stores?

jaywalker2309
7th Dec 2007, 08:50
I just recently noticed that Steam intends to host Kane and Lynch at some time in December. Would any features be added when this happens (dedicated servers, an SDK, a better interface). Or will it be the exact same as getting the game in stores?

It will most likely be just the game delivered digitally. Nothing more.

G4W Live and Steam have never been `together` before, so this has been an interesting experience for us and them.

jaywalker2309
7th Dec 2007, 17:19
Theres going to be a more official announcement, but i believe theres going to be a `live update` possibly early next week. This should fix a few issues related to steam and maybe some other stability issues for the Live users.

This update is for LIVE itself, not for Kane&Lynch but since our game runs with their libraries it will help us :)

When the update is released just logging into Live should prompt you to update automatically.

As i said got no fixed date for it yet, but i believe next week is hoped for date.

GIGAR
7th Dec 2007, 18:41
Well, it's gonna be sweet anyways.
Steam has it's ups and downs :D
K&L is an ups :D

halflifedave
7th Dec 2007, 19:23
Steam has more ups than Windows Live >_>

GIGAR
7th Dec 2007, 21:15
Steam has more ups than Windows Live >_>
Give me 3 ups with windows live.
Achivements, that's impossible to get, uh... We'll I guess that's about it.