PDA

View Full Version : PC K&L cant get online

Winter
6th Dec 2007, 17:26
when i try to play online i get Error Code:0x0151913 i tryed windows thing didint work. my network info says

PC account: not signed in

internet ip add: not signed in

upnp" not signed in

system link add: not active

i called Windows-live the sayed open ports tcp 80 and tcp 3074

anyone got any info help would love it

Liveandletdie
7th Dec 2007, 04:17
Getting a similar problem. When trying to download the profile it never does and I get this error code: 0x80151907.

I would've been perfectly fine without Microsoft trying to force their pointless Windows Live crap down my throat. Why did Eidos succumb to this nonsense? Fine if you want to use the service but I shouldn't be ******* forced to do so. I want to play the game online, not mess around with profiles and guides and ****. It's a bloody mess. The way you navigate with keys on your keyboard representative of the 360 controllers buttons is just perfect... And it would've been neat if I could actually sign in. They should just scrap the whole thing.

Oh well, enough ranting. How fix problem?

Winter
8th Dec 2007, 18:11
not sure i was on the phone with Microsoft for over 2 hours but the have giveing me more HELP then Eidos has. i am still working on it with the Microsft guy i talking to him he plays games and he was going to buy this game but he is not sure now lol. i well update as i find new things about it tho he is also helping

Liveandletdie
9th Dec 2007, 15:44
Apparently people trying to play Gears of War (http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=583313) have had this problem as well. Don't think they ever found a real solution. Those who managed to get it to work appear to have bought a second network card.

Haha, what the hell? I tried to find Eidos support e-mail for my country and they link me to Ubisoft's support site? What's that all about?

Winter
9th Dec 2007, 20:10
not sure why the would link you to ubisoft ill try turing on my orthere net on my MB i got Dual Gigabit lans on my MB so ill try that see if that works

Winter
11th Dec 2007, 00:01
ok so today i got on K&L and it worked lol i got online but when i clicked to play ranked match or player match it REQUIRS!! a Live GOLD Membership. WTF!! and when i click list play i can play game sessions ZERO!!! servers lol and ZERO Eligible!!

GIGAR
11th Dec 2007, 09:31
ok so today i got on K&L and it worked lol i got online but when i clicked to play ranked match or player match it REQUIRS!! a Live GOLD Membership. WTF!! and when i click list play i can play game sessions ZERO!!! servers lol and ZERO Eligible!!
No servers D:
Unfortunally not many play this game:(
And the reason you can't play ranked, is because the rank goes over TrueSkill (whatever that is), and TrueSkill is xbox live. Blame Microsoft :D