PDA

View Full Version : Lack of 'gg' in multiplayer

indust
6th Dec 2007, 13:48
I played the game trough with my friend, it was one of the greatest game experiences ever and I've been playing games since Commondore 64. :P I don't understand you people whining about various issues this game has, I think it was friggin' awesome. (Plot, character, etc-wise, dunno about the bugs, played on x360)

ANYWAYS, to the point:

I've been playing ranked matches lately in hopes for a better experience, but every time I kill one of my own team members to become a traitor, which usually happens to be the host of the game, he shuts the game down and screams to the mic how much I suck and how idiot I am. I mean, in a patch, add a disclaimer for all the carebears, something that says "You might lose while playing in multiplayer." or something. It's getting annoying. I've had that happen like 5 games in a row now, no lie. :P

It's the name of the game people. You might get stabbed in the face with all that money on you, live with it or go buy viva pinata or some other carebear game.

Grow some balls people.

YoungZer0
6th Dec 2007, 17:18
I played the game trough with my friend, it was one of the greatest game experiences ever and I've been playing games since Commondore 64. :P I don't understand you people whining about various issues this game has, I think it was friggin' awesome. (Plot, character, etc-wise, dunno about the bugs, played on x360)

ANYWAYS, to the point:

I've been playing ranked matches lately in hopes for a better experience, but every time I kill one of my own team members to become a traitor, which usually happens to be the host of the game, he shuts the game down and screams to the mic how much I suck and how idiot I am. I mean, in a patch, add a disclaimer for all the carebears, something that says "You might lose while playing in multiplayer." or something. It's getting annoying. I've had that happen like 5 games in a row now, no lie. :P

It's the name of the game people. You might get stabbed in the face with all that money on you, live with it or go buy viva pinata or some other carebear game.

Grow some balls people.What? Really? In never experienced that before. I love this ******* tension at every end of a round where all player are waiting for the pick up ride and on of them loses it and starts shooting. :3 I love it. It's getting personal and that's why some people starts crying.

What does goes on my nerves is that some people betray me at the beginning of a round, that's just damn stupid and unprofessionel.

indust
6th Dec 2007, 17:46
Yeah. Well I found a solution which seems to work: I host my own games :P

If people quit, it doesn't ruin my game.

And I agree, theres really no point in betraying at the start of a round. In any situtation. I've also put short time limits on the maps, like 3 or 4 minutes for hot coffee (the diner map) so theres no sitting, and if someone wants to **** around, they gotta do it fast. It really clears all the 'griefers' cause you can't be flagged as a traitor at the start of a round. You simply have no time to kill all the AI and the players and get all the money in that time. At least I've yet to see such skill...