PDA

View Full Version : No profiles, saved games?

Whatever.
6th Dec 2007, 09:00
What happend with making profiles? Where are my saved games stored? It's probably that annoying Windows Live, claiming our saved games. I want to be able to see and use my saved games whenever i want. I copy my saved games so i can use them for later. (When i have to format my computer for example.) I just wanted to write this here because i'm disappointed about Kane & Lynch and i disgust Windows Live.

jaywalker2309
6th Dec 2007, 10:53
What happend with making profiles? Where are my saved games stored? It's probably that annoying Windows Live, claiming our saved games. I want to be able to see and use my saved games whenever i want. I copy my saved games so i can use them for later. (When i have to format my computer for example.) I just wanted to write this here because i'm disappointed about Kane & Lynch and i disgust Windows Live.

What OS you running?

Vista stores the profiles in the c:\users\<name>\appdata\local\kaneandlynch folder.
XP would store it in the c:\documents and settings\<name>\application data\kaneandlynch folder.

Maxx_Fire
6th Dec 2007, 15:01
XP would store it in the c:\documents and settings\<name>\application data\kaneandlynch folder.

ehh...

For me, on Windows XP, it's : c:\documents and settings\maxxfire\Local settings\application data\kaneandlynch\

Vista wont let me access the Local Settings folder? :nut: :mad2: :nut:

I'll keep trying to double check on Vista...

ok, the user group 'everyone' had been denied access to this folder? (why? :scratch: ) anyway, for Vista (for me at least) the saves are:

c:\documents and settings\maxxfire\Local settings\kaneandlynch\ - when viewed through explorer. If you want to find them cia 'CMD' (command prompt) it's the same but the 'Local Settings' folder is hidden, but you can still change in to it with the CD command and the kaneandlynch folder is there! :)

YoungZer0
6th Dec 2007, 22:09
Wow, by deleting the savegame i gain achievement points now. Great. Thanks.