PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Rate K&L?

unihoaxer
6th Dec 2007, 03:14
I really like this game so much! I am telling all my friends to get it. I know there was a so-called controversy but I think everyone is making something out of nothing.

So what do you rate the game? I give it a 9.5! There were some parts that could have had just a slight polish to but the overall game was awesome! The graphics, the story, etc. I think that incorporating a wild-card as a partner adds a new wrinkle into computer co-op. You just don't know what to expect next in this game. I could go on and on.

AS11
6th Dec 2007, 04:22
I really like this game so much! I am telling all my friends to get it. I know there was a so-called controversy but I think everyone is making something out of nothing.

So what do you rate the game? I give it a 9.5! There were some parts that could have had just a slight polish to but the overall game was awesome! The graphics, the story, etc. I think that incorporating a wild-card as a partner adds a new wrinkle into computer co-op. You just don't know what to expect next in this game. I could go on and on.

Why do you consider it better in comparison with other shooters out in the market these days (CoD 4, Mass Effect, Crysis, UT 3..)? I played it for a while and I think it does a pretty good job at what it does, but I feel it misses the gameplay variety or just the uniqueness of the aforementioned games. I'm no game critic, but I'll probably rate it 7.5 just based on this. SORRY

Winter
6th Dec 2007, 06:04

well i play a lot of FPS games BF2 BF2142 CS CSS CSZ COD4 F.E.A.R Hellgate london half-life2 Crysis Lost Planet Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and more all thos games 10/10 for working the 1st time and haveing nice hit boxes
K&L needs a lot of work from what i have seen after geting it to work 4hours some what working and playing it for a hour+ it was fun but still needs work ill give it a 4/10 but thats just me

Adam_KANE_Marcus
6th Dec 2007, 19:35

I'd give it a 9.5 as well. The game has a lot of used/unused potential. Just knowing that earns it a 5.0. combine it with rich gameplay, realistic characters and awesome graphics, it deserves no less than a 9.5. Of course, thats my opinion.

lordshoot2kill
6th Dec 2007, 20:54
I love this game i'd give it 9.5, all it needed was a few more levels and it would have been 10

silentassasin24
7th Dec 2007, 19:10
i love this game, my rating would be a 9.75/10, very good story line, i had no trouble with the gameplay, the ending was okay, left it wide open for the sequel, cant wait:)

GIGAR
7th Dec 2007, 21:16
I would defenitly not give K&L a 9.5.
I really like the game (alot), no sweat there - but it's just not worth that rating.
I would give it 8/10 - a great game, but it DO have it's flaws. (too many D: )

silentassasin24
7th Dec 2007, 21:32
hey man you got your opinion and i have mine.

bent toe
7th Dec 2007, 21:59
Singleplayer 7.5
Multiplayer 4.5

GIGAR
7th Dec 2007, 22:57
Singleplayer 7.5
Multiplayer 4.5
Singleplayer 9.0
Multiplayer 9.0
bugs with multiplayer 0.1

..Kindda sums it :P

Kneo24
8th Dec 2007, 01:27
I know some of you guys posting here have had problems with the game, yet you rate it so high. You guys are the reason why a lot of products are released being less than stellar. Even if the end product shows that it lacked quality control, you'll still eat it up.

Seriously, if you have multiple issues with the game, giving it a 9.5 is too high of a score. Praising it like that isn't constructive or helpful to anyone.

Brmarlin
8th Dec 2007, 04:52
8.5 out of 10. While I love the unique multiplayer, great story, voice work, graphics, and the gameplay, I do have a few issues.

1. Questionable headshot detection. While amusing to see someone get shot repeatedly in the head and have nothing to show for it but a few holes, it gets annoying fast.

2. Various occasional glitches, including being unable to scroll through the list of custom games.

3. No online co-op. The game's co-op mode is very fun, but it could use online.

4. Vague achievement descriptions. I really just don't like those.

It was definitely worth the $60 - I got it at the same time as Assassin's Creed and have played K&L more. Probably because of the lack of AC multiplayer and the addictiveness of Fragile Alliance, but that is besides the point. Can't wait for sequel.

YoungZer0
10th Dec 2007, 21:53
Singleplayer - 9,5 <Best characters ever seen in a videogame. Great Sound(track). Nice visuals. Best Leveldesign in long time.
Multiplayer - 6,5 <Way too buggy but the experience is great. Fix it and i will raise the bar.

Candle
10th Dec 2007, 23:16
The Story was excellent- 10/10
Graphics okay 8/10
Sound/music/voice acting: some of the best I have ever heard-10/10
multiplayer: great concept, not the best execution- 8/10
Gameplay: Great, when it works -.- - 8/10
Glitches: theres a lot, so 6/10

My average is 8.5: if they fix the glitches and make it so I can play a full 5 rounds at least every other time I try to, 9.5 and would be one if my favorite games.

Good job creators: just fix it and I will definitely buy the sequel.

Hell, even in you dont fix it, I will, but dont not fix it.

purespaz
11th Dec 2007, 04:01
I wont give it a rating however i will say the guys who worked on this game did a great job and had a good final product the multiplayer which they seem to take alot of pride in being my favorite. Sure they it did have some problems but theres no need to go over those they have been stated enough elsewere, overall I'm glad I went against the bad reviews.

silentassasin24
12th Dec 2007, 21:35
actually i liked the controls and the gameplay, the sound the voice acting and the graphics, i have not had any trouble with it.

sleeper707
13th Dec 2007, 02:07
9.0/10 for me.

creg24
13th Dec 2007, 02:40
Never played K&L before but, it looks to be a really good game!

Candle
13th Dec 2007, 03:04
Yet you have 19 posts?:confused:

jopester
13th Dec 2007, 15:00

i give it a 6/10 the game lacks a lot of things yes for sure the graphics are good but thats not enough i got fed up with the ai or lack of it ! they just stand there waiting to be shot !

carbon
13th Dec 2007, 16:55
i give it 0/10 cause the game still don't work without a patch