PDA

View Full Version : Failed to join game session PC

andy909090
3rd Dec 2007, 22:27
I have not been able to join 1 game because of failed to join game session what do i need to do to get it to work?... And i use computer

Maxx_Fire
4th Dec 2007, 09:37
Do you have any firewall software or a hardware firewall in a router on your network? make sure kaneandlynch.exe is allowed to access the internet. In case you may need to open and/or forward ports to your PC on your router, here are the ports which GFW Live! requires:

Ref: GFW Live 'Troubleshoot Sign In' (http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Support/live/connect/Pages/troubleshootsignin.aspx)

Source Destination

UDP 1024-5000 UDP 88

UDP 3074 UDP 3074

andy909090
4th Dec 2007, 12:45
ok thanks will try that now respond back if it wont work.. I have no problems connecting to live just joining games

Maxx_Fire
4th Dec 2007, 16:00
yeah, blocking kaneandlynch.exe in a firewall makes no difference to getting connected to live (when I tried it at least) but it may affect the actual connection to the master server for listing the games and/or joining/hosting.

sublime90
5th Dec 2007, 02:07
ive been experiencing problems as well. i'll play a Fragile Alliance session and wether i host or not doesnt matter, the very next session always crashes my game, and in order to get it running again i have to restart my PC. so in short, to play 5 sessions i need to reboot my pc 5 times. my firewall is not blocking K&L so im lost. it hasnt always been like this either it just started happening this week

Disgraced Cop
5th Dec 2007, 21:48
This is a problem I have too, I can create and host a game that people can join but it's impossible for me to join any other game that's been created, I haven't been able to enter a single one yet. It's a frustrating problem.

TheMoD
19th Dec 2007, 19:01
Somebody got a solution yet? Its really annoying, I just started loving FA and now it doesn't work anymore! All of a sudden only approximately 1 out of ten sessions work for me :(

Candle
20th Dec 2007, 00:36
*sigh* Such a great game w/ great MP with such evil bugs.

I have this too, but I've noticed often the reason I cant join is cuz the game already started.