PDA

View Full Version : Numerous Hitman Problems

platinum601
3rd Dec 2007, 20:03
I heard this site has amazing solutions so i decided to post my HItman problems.

Well first of all, when i play a Hitman Game, it intends to lose audio from time to time but then comes back and the speech can be off.

Now with my problems.

In Hitman:Contracts, I can play PERFECT without any problems until i reach the level Lee Hung Assasination, the game then has an error report and Crashes.

Another one is Hitman:Bloodmoney Doesent Start at ALL. I install it and all i see is the red bar on the bottom loading and the game just dissappears and goes back to the desktop.

Thank You Very Much.

DxDiag:System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 12/3/2007, 15:20:09
Machine name: DELL-Z2QTWL
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Computer Corporation
System Model: Dimension 8250
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz
Memory: 510MB RAM
Page File: 489MB used, 1014MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

ltolman
7th Dec 2007, 05:33
Might sound repetitive but as always:

Visit your Video Cards Manufacturers website to ensure you are using the latest video drivers

Visit your sound cards manufacturers website to ensure you are using the latest sound drivers

Visit Direct X to make sure you're current on Direct X

But another thing; are you using Windows Vista? I know that may not always be the cause but I know with me; Blood Money encountered sluggish performance and I'm not sure why after several attempts of trying the game I gave up Blood Money and played it under XP and didnt have any issues.

**Edit; after looking at your dxdiag I can see that you are running Windows XP not Vista lol**

Visit 3dgamers.com to see if there happens to be a patch for Hitman Contracts

If you want me to provide all the links I will do that for you, just let me know and let me know the video/sound card brand names.