PDA

View Full Version : stuck on a level

steve747
3rd Dec 2007, 10:42
Hello. I`m playing Commandos strike force and I have to get across a bridge near the beginning of the game. There is a machine gun on a truck and when I try to take it out I suddenly find myself in the top of a building with a telescopic rifle. No matter what I try I keep finding myself in the top of this building. It`s most frustrating. Any ideas?....Thanks

thymium
17th Dec 2007, 20:09
Hello. I`m playing Commandos strike force and I have to get across a bridge near the beginning of the game. There is a machine gun on a truck and when I try to take it out I suddenly find myself in the top of a building with a telescopic rifle. No matter what I try I keep finding myself in the top of this building. It`s most frustrating. Any ideas?....Thanks

Steve have you solved the issue already ?

sick
17th Dec 2007, 20:13
Which mission is this? There are several mission with a bridge which includes the Sniper.

thymium
17th Dec 2007, 20:24
It's on the very beginning where the Sniper is up in the barn behind two barrels and the others have go on the brigde and I have to protect them. On the other side of the bridge are two German trucks on the left side of the road. The Germans are coming and coming on the both sides of the bridge. Recon?

sick
17th Dec 2007, 23:10
Ah yes, you have to take out the guy on the armoured vehicle. Once you've crossed the bridge plant some explosions on it and get on the MG-42 I believe it is. Then switch back to the Sniper and shoot the enemy machine-gunner.

http://www.tafn.info/staff/sick/CSF_Betrayal.wmv

thymium
18th Dec 2007, 18:50
Thank you very much, but unfortunately it's not that part. The one I mean is named Betrayal and it starts from a field and where we are in and beside a small wooden hut. The Germans are on the other side of the field with the big lights and machine guns. Our Sniper is up in the barn near the field behind two metal barrels. He can't came on the brigde at all. We are commanded to fall back and told to go to the bridge. We start to go to there little by little. The first one is a wounded soldier of ours. Two German trucks are just on the opposite side of the bridge on the left side of the road. In between of those is an unarmed machine gun and behind the last truck is a German group. The other group starts to attack from the field. The solution is not killing them because the flow of the Germans is endless. I have soon killed half of the German population and already seen some old ladies and children in uniform. Psss...I'm so frustrated that soon I'll throw the disk to the wall.

steve747
25th Dec 2007, 03:41
Steve have you solved the issue already ?

Hello. I have solved this issue but I`m having trouble in the white Alamo level. After the SDK crosses the bridge I keep getting overun by enemies and ends up in a failed mission. Any suggestions? Also how do you use the landmines in this level and can you use them to blow up the SDK?

Thanks

steamman
2nd Jan 2008, 14:49
Hello. I have solved this issue but I`m having trouble in the white Alamo level. After the SDK crosses the bridge I keep getting overun by enemies and ends up in a failed mission. Any suggestions? Also how do you use the landmines in this level and can you use them to blow up the SDK?

Thanks

Heres how I did it.I got to bridge took over the m/c gun and got a few bosch, then pressed F to regain my mp40, at this point i ran to the right from my sandbags and got into the trees as close as I could then blew the hell out of the armoured car. Up came the colonel and the next mission bega(with garrot wire). hope this helps.

thymium
9th Jan 2008, 17:20
Thank you all, especially Steamman. Huh ! Now I finally managed to go further. One key thing was also for the sniper to step back from the hole/window and really go and kill the machinegunner in the armoured car at the far end of the road.