PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Underworld

LegendLost
30th Nov 2007, 20:29
Possible Tomb Raider 8 Title and Story line!

TombRaiderChronicles.com (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3350.html)

Even if this blows over as nothing, I'm just so happy the first bit of anything on Tomb Raider is released. I can't wait for the info to start pouring in and the forums to get going again!

A follow up of the article was released December 2nd
TombRaiderChronciles.com (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3351.html)

Phlip
30th Nov 2007, 20:44
I'm still wondering what TR: FireFly is about... :scratch: lol.

Treeble
30th Nov 2007, 21:26
Firefly is not an official game nor anything else. It was supposed to be an online text game where you browse around and find clues and such, but I don't think it ever started.

And as far as Underworld goes for a title, I hope it's true. :thumbsup:

To match that they should get Kate Beckinsale to play Lara Croft's role on the next movie, since Angelina probably won't be up to it anymore, now she's got Brad and lots of kids... :p

LegendLost
30th Nov 2007, 21:38
Personally I wouldnt want anyone other than Angelina to play Lara Croft in a movie just because she did the first two. I dont like when they change characters parts with differant actor cause then debate rages on whos better.

and as for TR: Underworld goes. I think it sounds cool. What would be cool is if they sorta of brought back the darkness of AOD but kept the gameplay of Legend And Anniversary.

Joshorty
30th Nov 2007, 22:00
O snap remember how they said the game would be a tie-in with the movie or the other way around? ugh...i hope this game is focused as a game and let the other hollywood movie be on its own foot...(wait my head is beginning to tell me they meant TR9..never mind then). Other then that, Underworld is awesome but something tells me it should be different. I'll have to like it once it's published anyway:)

Treeble
1st Dec 2007, 00:20
Personally I wouldnt want anyone other than Angelina to play Lara Croft in a movie just because she did the first two. I dont like when they change characters parts with differant actor cause then debate rages on whos better.

Well, that actors age and characters don't is fact. James Bond has been around for quite some time, portrayed by a number of actors. I can only hope we get as many Tomb Raider movies, regardless of actresses playing the main part as long as we keep getting them. You can never get too much Tomb Raider. ;)

LegendLost
1st Dec 2007, 03:50
Tis true Treeble, never can have enough Tomb Raider!

RUGRLN
1st Dec 2007, 05:46
Wow!

Sounds nice, but I'm a bit disappointed!
TR: Underworld? What happened to raiding tombs, now we're going underworld?? This sounds gothic and all? more evil too me? I'm not sure if this is good?!!

Mertz523
1st Dec 2007, 07:34
Wow...sounds interesting. I hope they don't go too dark, though. Then I will accuse CD for being too much like Prince of Persia. I loved the Sands of Time, but Warrior Within was too dark. Jak II did the same thing...

Nevertheless, I love Tomb Raider and will gladly stand behind it.

And Angelina better do a third film...she's contracted to do so.

Treeble
1st Dec 2007, 14:51
I think the end of Anniversary was a hint that Lara was about to become a "darker" person and let's face it -- every baby that has designed Legend as a "kid game" has complained that Lara was too cheerful and emotive. They better like whatever's coming next. :rolleyes:

LegendLost
1st Dec 2007, 16:54
I like the darker side of Lara, thats why I liked AOD, maybe she was a little tooo dark in that game, but in Legend she was just well, toooo, Chipper? I hope they get just the right mix of Lara this time =]

humbug
1st Dec 2007, 19:17
Sounds interesting. I quite like the title as well!

aussie500
2nd Dec 2007, 11:16
Love Underworld as the new TR8 title. :thumbsup:

Treeble
2nd Dec 2007, 13:16
Are we having TR:U action figures soon? :D (yeah, screenshots and the like would be nice, too ;) )

LegendLost
2nd Dec 2007, 16:17
I can't wait for the screen shots to arrive. I remember when the Anniversary one showed up.

never_the_same
2nd Dec 2007, 16:50
1) so, is TR:underworld continues TRL story???
everybody was talking that the next TR is TRL2.......

2) title TR:U tell me something that the game will be dark, like you people said... i think it would be good to bring some old jungles, like in uncharted, not just a tombs.... i would not like to see too dark game design, like in prince of persia: warrior within.. i would like to see a daylight and nice yellow sun on the sky, like they should made it in TRA in lost valley, when you are fighting with t-rex

3) i think that CD & eidos wanna to get attention of us just on litle things!! first, they just told it's a rumor for TR:U title.. for few days they will confirm it, and continue with stuff like that... if they wanna get attention, they should tell something more for next TR! but they don't need to think about attention because they made a best video game ever (i think)! :D

never_the_same
2nd Dec 2007, 17:06
again me(sorry)! well wee all know that they will make us good game and we don't need to worry! we woried about TRL & TRA, but we shouldn't worry!
CD knows what they are doing!!! they are good!

Treeble
2nd Dec 2007, 17:52
1) so, is TR:underworld continues TRL story???
everybody was talking that the next TR is TRL2.......

"TRL2" was just a working title so people would know they were refering to the sequel of TRL. Underworld will definitely resume the storyline of TRL. ;)

james987654321
28th May 2008, 08:09
underworld is coming! sorry i just went to the very last page and replied to the very last thread to give it new life:nut:

CatSuit&Ponytail
28th May 2008, 08:52
underworld is coming! sorry i just went to the very last page and replied to the very last thread to give it new life:nut:

Necromancer, eh? Tut tut. ;)