PDA

View Full Version : mouse is jumping like crazy.

YoungZer0
27th Nov 2007, 17:07
I have a problem with my mouse, it's just keeps jumping around like crazy from time to time (Like every 5-10 seconds, even in the menu), it's unplayable, i aim for an enemy, the mouse jumps like **** and i look in a totally different direction, get filled with bullets and die. I use a Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0 from Microsoft. I have no idea what to do. I have the newest driver for it. I even download the newest driver for my graphic card.

Other games work fine, even Hitman Blood Money. It's just this game.

Keir
27th Nov 2007, 18:25
Sorry to hear about the problem. Have you tried using another mouse (if you have one lying around?)

Also, what are the other specs of your machine?

Rushgfx
28th Nov 2007, 14:04
I can tell you that i have the same exact problem + the constant stuttering. The mouse jumps from the direction i wanted it to point, to the upper top or left from the screen... I dont think this has anything to do with your specs, but with the Intelli Mouse 2.0, cause i have the same exact mouse, and i havent found any other people having the same problem. One day ill throw my keyboard + mouse out the window cause its been acting up for a while now... also muting all sounds in windows when im typing for 5/10 seconds. everytime i start typing. (also ingame...)

Just unplug your microsoft mouse, plug another one in and trust me your problem will be solved...

Oh yea, the constant stuttering (also seen in another topic) also stopped the moment i unplugged my Microsoft Wireless Natural Multimedia keyboard. (*notification; this game has some serious problems... should have never been released for pc.) I guess the stuttering problem has something to do with wireless keyboards?

YoungZer0
28th Nov 2007, 15:40
Sorry to hear about the problem. Have you tried using another mouse (if you have one lying around?)

Also, what are the other specs of your machine?

I was playing the game by my brother-in-law (Like i told you in the pm you didn't reply to :( ) 'cause my computer is a joke, i don't really know the specs, but the game runs very fluid.

I did what Rushgfx said and it ******* works! Thanks man, i can finally play it right!!!! :eek:

jaywalker2309
28th Nov 2007, 16:14
I was playing the game by my brother-in-law (Like i told you in the pm you didn't reply to :( ) 'cause my computer is a joke, i don't really know the specs, but the game runs very fluid.

I did what Rushgfx said and it ******* works! Thanks man, i can finally play it right!!!! :eek:

We wont reply to most PM's for the reason that most of time they are asking for information that we want all people to know, if at all. :)

cls81
28th Nov 2007, 17:02
I also got the ms wireless intellimouse explorer 2 and the crazy pointer jumps.
Buy new keyboard and mouse or put kane & lynch on the shelf. At the moment the later and hope for a patch.

YoungZer0
28th Nov 2007, 22:49
We wont reply to most PM's for the reason that most of time they are asking for information that we want all people to know, if at all. :)

He wanted me to. 8)